Youtubing Dolers

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex looked great Caffy! What a spunky boy.

Thanks Huski :provoke:

Is he really eight years old?? :rasberry: I hope Daisy is that frisky at eight! ;)

LOL - now Caffy if we had only taken the camcorder to the vets the other night - it might give a whole new meaning to the word frisky :)

Caffy deserves a gold star for handling of Alex - and I still say on his night nothing will beat him :o

Oh I dunno Ptolomy - that Beans dog of yours might just give Alex a run for his money :rasberry: . But hey I don't mind as long as a red dog (or a black tri) comes out on top thats all that matters :provoke: .

I just love watching all the red kids work (and of course we can't forget Brooklyn even though he obviously isn't red :o ).

All I have to say its not just the fact that the dogs are all so well trained and enthusiastic but the fact that the handlers all do an equally impressive job of getting there acts together ;) .

Oh I dunno Ptolomy - that Beans dog of yours might just give Alex a run for his money :provoke: . But hey I don't mind as long as a red dog (or a black tri) comes out on top thats all that matters ;) .

I just love watching all the red kids work (and of course we can't forget Brooklyn even though he obviously isn't red :) ).

All I have to say its not just the fact that the dogs are all so well trained and enthusiastic but the fact that the handlers all do an equally impressive job of getting there acts together :o .

Thanks Ness :rofl:

Next week its Sexy Lexi's turn :rasberry: Her box and seekback are something else :rofl:

So I hear ;) . I have told Midget she better get her act together else she mind find she is forced to have red dog company in the future as I consider defecting to a different colour breed :rasberry: .

Unfortunately for me she seems to think that plan sounds like lots of fun especially if its a red boy :provoke: .

I love being able to watch Alex, Sandi's kids and Brooklyn in action and very happy to hear it's Lexi's turn next week Ptolomy was going to make a request to see her next!!

You have all done such an amazing job :) And please don't stop posting your clips they're definitely inspiring!!

I love being able to watch Alex, Sandi's kids and Brooklyn in action and very happy to hear it's Lexi's turn next week Ptolomy was going to make a request to see her next!!

You have all done such an amazing job :party: And please don't stop posting your clips they're definitely inspiring!!

I agree :laugh: . Last night I was feeling like maybe giving up on the trialing idea, nothing to do with my dogs they're great, just me being a nutcase :thanks: , but then I watched your videos and I felt inspired again, so keep it up guys :thumbsup: .

Good idea Sam

www.youtube.com/user/evelyndi

lots of pepe trial videos

Yay! I love Pepe :party:

I made a channel to try and force myself to video some training and post it. :whisper:

Now just have to try and video it okay, I'm a bit of a failure at operating a video camera :thumbsup: My previous attempts have been nice videos of grass and not much else :laugh: Need a tripod.

Loving everyone's videos! Beans and Alex look great!!!!!!!

I got Shell to video Ahsoka and Jedi doing some heelwork on Monday night. I haven't done anything with Jedi since our last trial in October so it was nice to see where we are at. He's Day 16 with his immunotherapy so he's still itchy as all hell but at least he can function now. Ahsoka is a work in progress... :thumbsup: I have been SO slack!

Jedi -

Ahsoka -

Well I just flicked on the video camera and did some training with mine so will see what it comes out like :whisper: .

I'm going to do the same.

And you being my lone subscriber will be the first to see it when I upload it tomorrow :thumbsup:

Hehehe goodonya amypie - hmm I could probably lay my hands on the videos that you filmed - brb.

Here we go amypie's videoing attempt:

Awwww look at my Ness in her very first UD trial :thumbsup: .

Edited by ness