Youtubing Dolers

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I record in high quality so I bought video converter software which enables me to reduce files enough to upload to youtube. It wasn't very expensive from memory....I think I got a deal of around 4 suites of software for around $60 Aust. Pretty basic but easy enough to use.

http://www.avs4you.com/

I videoed some runs at the agility trial on Friday night - most of them were under a minute long - but when I went to upload them today it was going to take 1 1/2 hours to upload each clip - so somebody please tell me what I am doing wrong......

:grouphug: Huski - I upgraded my 13" macbook to another 13" macbook before Christmas. The difference between the pro and the macbook were inconsequential in terms of value for money versus tech specks. They hadn't updated the macbook pro but had released and updated the macbook so went with that.

:laugh: Huski - I upgraded my 13" macbook to another 13" macbook before Christmas. The difference between the pro and the macbook were inconsequential in terms of value for money versus tech specks. They hadn't updated the macbook pro but had released and updated the macbook so went with that.

The only reason I have (and could afford) the 15" pro was because I spilt wine all over my macbook and broke it :rofl: thank god for insurance :grouphug:

Oh Ptolomy all I spy as new uploads on your channel is a pesky black and white dog - your not seriously defecting so where is that midget toller of yours :offtopic: .

Wahoo about a youtube degree your certificate is in the mail ;) .

I only had time to upload 2 videos - sorry training took priority :laugh:

The rest are coming......

Leopuppy - I failed Movie Maker 101 - ended up using a program called any DVD Converter which I think is a similar concept to Videoing for Dummies

Edited by Ptolomy