Youtubing Dolers

Arghhh!!!! My send finger was too quick :shrug: Here it is
Here's the next one....complete with barking dog LOL :wave:
Will do bedazzled, just poking fun in case it was one of Ptolomy's :rofl: b/c it actually sounds like the same dog in most of the videos- maybe it is! :rofl:

That's awesome!! :laugh::eek:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I videoed some runs at the agility trial on Friday night - most of them were under a minute long - but when I went to upload them today it was going to take 1 1/2 hours to upload each clip - so somebody please tell me what I am doing wrong......

I videoed some runs at the agility trial on Friday night - most of them were under a minute long - but when I went to upload them today it was going to take 1 1/2 hours to upload each clip - so somebody please tell me what I am doing wrong......

How are you uploading them, Ptolomy? I think it has something to do with what kind of file it is.

Now you are asking me hard questions Huski - whay can't you ask me how to teach a dog to line up or teach a dog drop on recall and I can write you an essay......

I am trying to upload the files direct from the camera - so they are huge 50000KB and it says MP4 file - which means gooblygook to me

mp4 to me means audio... hmmm... Ptolomy i think you may need a crash course in windows movie maker cos you can atleast then save them in a smaller format... I'm not sure cos I have to download my DVD disc with each lot of vids.. someone may have a better idea!

Hmmmm yeah maybe Ptolomy. Let me get back to you.

ETA. I know you said but what brand camera is it and I'll find you some instructions. Oh and did the camera come with any software cds???

Oh and one more question is each run taped as a separate file??

And what version of windows are you running??

Edited by ness

Ah I'm not help unfortunately Ptomoly, I have a mac so I just upload it through imovie and it automatically makes the file smaller for me. Windows movie maker might be the way to go! Do your videos normally take this long to upload?