Continuing On For 2011

-Megz-

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many fantasti things to look forward to for everyone. I would likt to borrow Pointers Rule month....would love to have that sort of success again, its been a few years but then again I havent really shown very much.

SO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2010

More shows (wont be hard).

Get Fit enough to show my new baby even after he grows up.

Hope Mr Desi grows enough coat so that he can hold his own at breed level.

Hope to have some fun with the new baby Shiloh

pic at 9 weeks

post-6071-1265510734_thumb.jpg

First time owning a show dog here! My 2010 goal is to get out there and learn as much as I can about showing and hopefully along the way have a few wins with my new beagle bitch - Baldev Blonde Bombshell "Abby".

21080_288407757849_677992849_3137408_3941576_n.jpg

21080_288407772849_677992849_3137409_2260144_n.jpg

I've been going to dog shows very often over the past 18 months, so it'll be nothing new losing weekends to dog shows. Now, I'll just have my own dog to show! :laugh:

Very excited and nervous about getting out there with her. Her first show is the 20th February.

:D she could visit you & Pat the Pointer (when we do our NT road trip)!

Hilaryo, I don't know, I think Erin's Abby is pretty cute! Beagle babies are so smooshy ;)

Edited by Aziah

This year we would like to finish off Macey our lemon girl "Orobay Optical Magic" for her grand title - she has around 60 points to go.

Keep showing and doing well her son Riley "Baldev Enigma"

Here's our new baby girl "Blondie" Baldev Platinum Blonde at 12 weeks. Litter sister to Erin's "Abby".

-0153.jpg

-0143.jpg

:D she could visit you & Pat the Pointer (when we do our NT road trip)!

Hilaryo, I don't know, I think Erin's Abby is pretty cute! Beagle babies are so smooshy ;)

"Abby" is very cute I agree.

They are really starting to grow into little dogs now and loosing their little puppy look. Soon will come the 'fugglies' that you often get with beagles at around the 4-5 month mark. We have our fingers crossed!

Ever is soooo ugly! Send her to Darwin :)

:thumbsup::mad Good try :)

Aziah "Ever" is about the most beautiful puppy I have ever seen :( Well just about anyway :)

:o:) ;)

It doesn't seemed to have worked.

:( she could visit you & Pat the Pointer (when we do our NT road trip)!

Hilaryo, I don't know, I think Erin's Abby is pretty cute! Beagle babies are so smooshy :(

Oh Aziah, didn't anyone tell you?? All puppies that meet Pat become heartbroken if forced to leave. She'll just have to stay here after your visit.

Ever's coming to Darwin :)