World Dog Games On Ch 7 Right Now

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved it. Great viewing - great to see canine sports on TV.

Congratulations Chugg entertainment on having the idea and making it happen - well done.

Well done to all participants as well - and all the winners.

I was exciting my girls were shown in the frisbee footage at the beginning of the segment - Ember was the one who dropped and gave the disc. Very exciting.

Congratulations to Damian and Jade - fantastic round. Also congrats to Tony and Ck who and the highest scoring round and really made it competitive. To all the frisbee competitors, Damian / Jade, Tony / CK, John / Jessie, Matt / Thyme and Todd / Rusty - well done - you did a fantastic job. I was very proud to the the frisbee liaison / co-ordinator on the weekend. A great honour and you guys made it so enjoyable! :)

I spotted a few DOLers!

If AgilityDogs comes in here I now know what you look like!!! :)

LOL. Just remember - the camera really does add 5kg!!

We had a ball. It was great to relive it and see another perspective. Watching it back, all the handlers in all the sports did a really good job in pretty difficult/unfamiliar conditions.

Hey jinkispirit - I thought I recognised Ember in the intro footage!

Yeah that was her. She's asleep and doesn't care! I think my girls were there as well in the intro. But hard to distinguish between Jessie, Xena and Gemma but it was great nonetheless.

Just rewatched it and both my girls Keira and Gemma made it!! So did Jessie and Xena - different coloured disc! Very exciting - well for me more than anyone else! :)

thought everyone looked great!

We had a ball. It was great to relive it and see another perspective. Watching it back, all the handlers in all the sports did a really good job in pretty difficult/unfamiliar conditions.

You all did a fabulous job - included Todd and Rusty who didn't make it in the final footage although Rusty did make it in the very beginning of the footage and the start.

Ck was fabulous - AD did some pretty good throwing too! :)

thought everyone looked great!

You all did a fabulous job - included Todd and Rusty who didn't make it in the final footage although Rusty did make it in the very beginning of the footage and the start.

Ck was fabulous - AD did some pretty good throwing too! :eek:

:cool: I was just happy that all I had to do on TV was throw and not pick up like I did on Friday. :o:love:

Huski - thanks. :) If you could have seen him on Friday you would have been totally amazed at the dog I had on Sunday! I could not have been more please - quite a strange feeling because normally I REALLY like to win.

:rofl: I was just happy that all I had to do on TV was throw and not pick up like I did on Friday. :rofl::confused:

Ahh memories. For those that don't know Ck 'christened' the anti - fatigue matting!!! :laugh:

And the grass the second time and then nearly my foot the third time......... ;) poor little man.