World Dog Games On Ch 7 Right Now

:rofl: I was just happy that all I had to do on TV was throw and not pick up like I did on Friday. :rofl::confused:

Ahh memories. For those that don't know Ck 'christened' the anti - fatigue matting!!! :laugh:

And the grass the second time and then nearly my foot the third time......... ;) poor little man.

But you should be so proud of your work with him. You encouraged him and gave him the confidence for the rest of the competition - that's what is important! Well done.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Kenzie wants to come move in with AD - apparently I suck at my frisbee throwing ability because I keep managing to throw it down the landing into the creek :confused: . Well done everybody.

:rofl: You know she is welcome.........until OH finds out.

I'm still working on how to explain the next puppy to come along, although a trained one might not be a bad idea.

Think Kenzie wants to come move in with AD - apparently I suck at my frisbee throwing ability because I keep managing to throw it down the landing into the creek :confused: . Well done everybody.

:rofl: You know she is welcome.........until OH finds out.

I'm still working on how to explain the next puppy to come along, although a trained one might not be a bad idea.

You're welcome to use my excuse! "I'm just borrowing/looking after the dog for a few months" At least that's how I plan to get the next dog into my house!! :rofl:

Just rewatched it and both my girls Keira and Gemma made it!! So did Jessie and Xena - different coloured disc! Very exciting - well for me more than anyone else! :confused:

Well i was particularly excited that Thyme managed to make it into the televised show... was great to see one of Coco's puppies handling it so well...

A great show.. i was dissapointed that they didn't show me waving my little red flag though.. :rofl:

:rofl:

great job by AD & CK

A great show.. i was dissapointed that they didn't show me waving my little red flag though.. :rofl:

:rofl:

Can understand that - especially since you were always introduced as the most important person on the field, and you did such a great job. Oh that's right, no one had a foul! You should talk to those competitors and make them do a foot fault next time, you'd definitely get on TV that way!! ;)

But I did see you nearly everytime they threw.

Thyme did a great job - yeah must be the breeding! :confused:

;)

Can understand that - especially since you were always introduced as the most important person on the field, and you did such a great job. Oh that's right, no one had a foul! You should talk to those competitors and make them do a foot fault next time, you'd definitely get on TV that way!! :laugh:

But I did see you nearly everytime they threw.

Thyme did a great job - yeah must be the breeding! :confused:

:eek:

:hug::cry:

i am more than happy that they didn't show me waving my red flag at the start... have no desire to be on TV... :rofl:

and Thanks i was proud of Thyme & Matt.. they have done a great job with her...

Was great to see our sport (flyball) on TV finally... We all know how much fun we have with our dogs, now the world can see.

Have to say I was disappointed at the lack of coverage of all the flyball teams. Basically 2 heats (the final) was shown out of 12 (heats) all weekend. Which is disapointing for the other teams when they put in just as much effort to be there. But we have no control over that. Note that all the dogs from the other sports were covered.

Very proud of Doopey (Cooper in my sig) running first dog in 6 Pak!!!

I must say it was the best weekend. So much fun. Would do it again tomorrow!!! Can we?

and Thanks i was proud of Thyme & Matt.. they have done a great job with her...

They certainly have. To come in on the second day and do so well, they did a great job. :confused::rofl:

I was so proud of all 5 dogs and their handlers. The handlers did a great job of supporting their dog and it showed. Well done to all of them - your training paid off!!! :rofl: ;)

Great to watch, but not long enough!!! I loved seeing my Polo on the screen in the Dock Dogs, but a bit disappointed they showed his second shortest jump and not his 19 footer. And his norty break of his sit :rofl::rofl:

Great job everyone :confused:

Great to watch, but not long enough!!! I loved seeing my Polo on the screen in the Dock Dogs, but a bit disappointed they showed his second shortest jump and not his 19 footer. And his norty break of his sit :rofl::rofl:

Was wondering if that was your Polo, FHRP! What a handsom fellow ;)

Great to watch, but not long enough!!! I loved seeing my Polo on the screen in the Dock Dogs, but a bit disappointed they showed his second shortest jump and not his 19 footer. And his norty break of his sit ;) :rofl:

Was wondering if that was your Polo, FHRP! What a handsom fellow :laugh:

Thanks huski, I tend to agree :rofl:

i just finished watching it - i absolutely LOVED it!!! Most riveting TV in a very long time!

I now want to get into agility more than ever, and would LOVE to know more about flyball - that was seriously exhilerating stuff!!!!

So far we have watched the flyball segment (which we accidently taped) 23 times!!!! Wherezaball and my 2yo are in the lounge room Going....Where’s Doopie????? There he is!!!!! Yay Doooopieeeee!!!!

Very cute

Must say I feel sorry for the 2 other teams that didnt get coverage!! Was there and I know how much ther other guys put in!!! Well done everyone!!

Where's Doopie???????? There he is !!!! Yay Doooooopppppieeeeeeeee!

Was great to see our sport (flyball) on TV finally... We all know how much fun we have with our dogs, now the world can see.

Have to say I was disappointed at the lack of coverage of all the flyball teams. Basically 2 heats (the final) was shown out of 12 (heats) all weekend. Which is disapointing for the other teams when they put in just as much effort to be there. But we have no control over that. Note that all the dogs from the other sports were covered.

I must say it was the best weekend. So much fun. Would do it again tomorrow!!! Can we?

Would have to agree Wherezaball. Not enough of the heats. Never going to cover it in an hour.

One thing though, Doopey looked very nice. Very handsome.....

I'd been looking forward to it for weeks. I loved it but I think it should have been on for at least 3 weeks showing all the heats in each sport over the 3 days. I missed seeing Tilba's 2 aunts Molly & Bonnie :) in the flyball because they didn't make the finals.

Loved seeing all the border collies well presented in all the sports. :laugh: