My Heart Is Broken...

Poo-Fong

My heart is broken. Today, peacefully, at home in his favourite spot in the kitchen, I said goodbye to my beautiful Kapper - my heart dog, my friend, my everything.

I will miss him more than words can say, and nothing I type can do him justice. Sleep well my sweetheart, you were such a brave boy and I will love you forever - thank you for everything. Go & find Kerri at the Bridge - I know you've missed her xxx

So much loved and will be so very much missed by all of our family.

He leaves a legacy of many beautiful children & grandchildren all over the world, and I am so very proud of them all.

RIP Kapper - Japanese Champion Amaranth of Sky Dragon Farm JP CD1 (Imp Japan)

10.9.1996 - 31.12.2009

PS Thanks so much to my Secret Santa FionaC, who sent me just the perfect present. I have his pawprint with me forever xxx

My heart is broken. Today, peacefully, at home in his favourite spot in the kitchen, I said goodbye to my beautiful Kapper - my heart dog, my friend, my everything.

I will miss him more than words can say, and nothing I type can do him justice. Sleep well my sweetheart, you were such a brave boy and I will love you forever - thank you for everything. Go & find Kerri at the Bridge - I know you've missed her xxx

So much loved and will be so very much missed by all of our family.

He leaves a legacy of many beautiful children & grandchildren all over the world, and I am so very proud of them all.

RIP Kapper - Japanese Champion Amaranth of Sky Dragon Farm JP CD1 (Imp Japan)

10.9.1996 - 31.12.2009

PS Thanks so much to my Secret Santa FionaC, who sent me just the perfect present. I have his pawprint with me forever xxx

Oh no ..... I am so so sorry to read this - I know when I was looking through all your posts after clues for you Secret Santa stuff how much he means to you all ....

Run free Kapper ....... chase whatever you want, play with everyone and know that you're loved so very much

:)

So sorry for your loss, I feel your pain.

I lost my heart dog Heidi in August and I know words cannot decsribe the pain you are going through.

My prayer for you tonight,

'May time help to heal your pain and may the memories of your special friend never fade'

with love from Patch & me.