Finnish Lapphund Puppy Photos

armahani

I haven't posted in this section before (and I believe this is the first time I've actually started a topic :thumbsup: ), but thought people might be interested in seeing photos of my Christmas babies.

First up (sorry if this sequence of photos is a bit boring with the same scene over and over :laugh: ) is some photos taken with their Mum and Dad when they were 3 and a half weeks at Christmas time (all are girls except for St Nick):

This is Mistletoe:

01MISTLETOE_edited-1.jpg

This is Star:

02STAR_edited-1.jpg

This is Noelle:

03NOELLE_edited-1.jpg

This is St Nick:

04STNICK_edited.jpg

This is Snowflake:

05SNOWFLAKE_edited-1.jpg

This is Holly:

06HOLLY_edited-1.jpg

And finally, this is Angel:

07ANGEL_edited-1.jpg

Edited by armahani

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks all! It is funny with the cream ones, you get people who really love them and want one like that, and then others who are attracted to the Lappies because of the tanpoints, and so are completely uninterested in the cream :eek: .

They seem to be a lot more popular in the UK and the USA than here - with people over there going a little bit crazy with excitement when some are born :thumbsup:

I certainly wasn't expecting Snowflake in this litter (knew dad could carry it, but never would have dreamed mum did). Still, I didn't really expect creams in my last litter either .... but I *really* didn't expect them in this lot :laugh:

Edited by armahani