Finnish Lapphund Puppy Photos

armahani

I lost Snowflake's potential owner during the week though :D , so I'm hoping there are more people like you out there who a really drawn to the cream ones. :banghead:

Your Joking :mad But she's gorgeous :mad Who wouldn't want her :mad

Jodi

Ah, not a case of not wanting her. More a case of personal circumstances conspiring that they couldn't go ahead with getting her :( .

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She is very very cute - and also by far the FUNNIEST puppy I have ever had. She is just the ultimate clown - quite hysterical. When I turn up, you know how pups will get excited and come running to the gate and jump up happily - well she does that but accompanied by the happiest funniest grin you have ever seen, and just does this little spinny jumpy thing of glee - kind of turns herself inside out in a half spin, jump in the air. Everything she does is with this kind of submissive, joyful body language that is just HYSTERICAL! It's like she has all this joy that is just BURSTING out of her and she can't contain it. She chases her dad around constantly (stupid boy keeps jumping over into the puppy pen while I am in there) all submissive and sooo happy to see him and he really doesn't know what to make of her.

LUUKA DOES THAT TOO!!! Hahahahha I was trying to describe it to her breeder but I had trouble but that is exactly what it is! She mostly does it when I'm about to feed her :banghead: Piggy porker I call her!

Little Noelle sounds absolutely delightful. Who wouldn't want a puppy that's full of joy.

Star looks like she has an amazing head....or am I way off the mark? I don't know anything about Lappies, but her head looks very striking to me.

I lost Snowflake's potential owner during the week though :( , so I'm hoping there are more people like you out there who a really drawn to the cream ones. :)

Your Joking :crossfingers: But she's gorgeous :crossfingers: Who wouldn't want her ;)

Jodi

Ah, not a case of not wanting her. More a case of personal circumstances conspiring that they couldn't go ahead with getting her :( .

I'd have her in a heartbeat :(

Noelle: Why does she look so different ? I keep looking at her and going back, she is so cute :)

But I keep asking what is different? ears ? ??? don't know but I will watch with interest how she evolves !!

Full of energy too, and just a rascal.

I think she may have got the Loony-Louis gene :laugh: I can't work out whether to own her would be to pull your hair out every day or just to spend every day with a big grin on your face because you can't help but be happy when she is around :o .

Yes I think even in the photo you can see it, hope she has a fun home lined up, I think she would love about ten kids to play with, if she is anything like naughty Mikka she would wear one or two out :D

Some extra photos - these were taken at the beginning of the week, when the pups were just under 6 weeks old:

Eating the grown up way:

Crystal073.jpg

Mistletoe likes to lay down in the food bowl when she eats:

Crystal074.jpg

Which makes it a bit hard for everyone else:

Crystal075.jpg

Of course, we still like to eat the old way when we can:

Crystal076.jpg

Hey Dad, do you have any of that good stuff up there?

Crystal077.jpg

Noelle loves her Dad ..... and she is growing on him :thumbsup:

Crystal078.jpg

Gosh they are cute! I love their little "intent on making mischief" faces and those determined, chunky little legs. Snowflake doesn't even look like the same breed though. She is so adorable. Mum and dad dogs are stunning as well.

Edited by GayleK