Finnish Lapphund Puppy Photos

armahani

Beautiful photos, they are all sooooooooooooooooooo cute I would want to keep them all.

Me too. I think this litter is going to be a tough one. Mind you, when they are 8 weeks old and destroying my house and garden I'm sure I'll be saying "time for you to go home, all of you!" :eek::eek:

:thumbsup: Armahani - must be something wrong with me cause you know I like the others too!

No, just means you are a "true" Lappie lover :laugh:

My daughters squeals of delight just got higher pitched with each picture :eek:

Oh, that is so cute! :laugh:

Thank you everyone else for your lovely comments about my babies. I'm a bit excited about these guys - probably because I've been dreaming about this litter since before their sire was even conceived :eek:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you everyone else for your lovely comments about my babies.

I had a look at your website and just realised I met you at a herding clinic at KCC Park about 18 months ago. You had Kulta there, and a Keeshond and I had my two Aussies, Dusty was just a puppy (around 4 months old, I think).

I don't expect that you'll remember, but I thought Kulta was one of the most beautiful dogs I'd ever seen.

Thank you everyone else for your lovely comments about my babies.

I had a look at your website and just realised I met you at a herding clinic at KCC Park about 18 months ago. You had Kulta there, and a Keeshond and I had my two Aussies, Dusty was just a puppy (around 4 months old, I think).

I don't expect that you'll remember, but I thought Kulta was one of the most beautiful dogs I'd ever seen.

Hi - no I remember you very well. I've realised it was you when I've seen you posting here :laugh: . Kulta sure is my special boy :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: They are all just so adorable,

One question though how the heck are you gonna part with them once they go to their new homes, I think this must be the hardest thing about breeding puppies, I would want to keep every single one!!

:( They are all just so adorable,

One question though how the heck are you gonna part with them once they go to their new homes, I think this must be the hardest thing about breeding puppies, I would want to keep every single one!!

hehe - as the OP said - when they are 8 weeks old & destroying your house the cuteness wears off a bit (my last litter was 11 :) )

You should join the photo a day challenge and we can see a new cute puppy pic every day :)http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=185352

Oh, that sounds way too scary! You guys are way too good for me - but I'll enjoy seeing all the photos :cry: . Besides, think I missed today ... didn't use the camera once.

Thanks for the photos! Your pups are gorgeous! However will you part with them? Are you keeping any?

Not at home, unfortunately - strict number restictions where I live :( . But one of the girls will be living with a friend of mine in co-ownership for me to show. And St Nick will also be co-owned if he turns out nice :mad

How adorable, Mistletoe for me thank you, she is gorgeous!

I would never have considered a Lappie and have never seen one in the flesh, but they sure are very cute.

Maybe one day when I want a hairy dog I might have to get a Lappie.

WOAH those adult lappies are SO SO true lappie style-looking lappies! I don't know what I'm trying to say but they are just so beautiful and look like they come straight from their homeland (or something!)

:o Well Emmi did (come straight from her homeland that is) - she's from Finland :) . Louis is kinda close (well, closer than here) - he was born in France.