Guess What Breeds!

Border Lover

I'm going to say Mini Pincher cross Chi or a Mini Pincher cross JRT. :rofl:

glendabenda, good work! ;) Had me laughing!!! :) Stitch "007" into the back of the suit! :laugh:

Its probably going to be something REALLY weird like, bull mastiff crossed with a flower.

Edited by Pointees

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so not an expert but yeah i'd say chihuahua and...... don't shoot me...... kelpie? is that even possible?

No shooting from me. I've seen 2 chihuahuas that looked exactly as if someone had shrunk a kelpie in colouring & marking. First one, was with visitors next door here in Brisbane. It was a purebred chihuahua. The 2nd one was was some time back in the Rescue Forum... a rescuer posted a pic (my guess what that it was a full chihuahua, too, it was so like the first.)

Edited by mita

Guest Clover

Definitely Maltese, Dane and Neo Mastiff in there :). A dog from Flyball got tested (he looks almost pure Am Staff), results came back with Maltese, Kelpie, Heeler (i think, might have been more breeds in there). What a rip off :).

They are a bit of a laugh...

I got my results back today as well, and my girls primary breeds are beagle x beagle and the next breed in the Q values they found was a neopolitan mastiff and weimeraner

So, I'm going to say chihuahua and weimeraner

Erin, arent your girls purebred? Did you just do the test for the novelty factor? Meri from Kessels Rd Gxl is waiting on results for her bitsa dog but wasnt very happy when I told her the tests haven't proved to be very accurate!

My girls aren't papered, but we knew the father and mother were beagles. I know where the father is from, but not the mother.

I did it to test the test. On the forms it asks you what you suspect the breed to be and you can submit a photo if you want to. I wanted them to tell me what breed my dog was without giving them information about what I suspected they were and a photo of exactly what they are.

So I guess it will tell you common purebreds, but it won't tell you anything if you have a true bitsa. BUT, it will only tell you a purebred if they've got that breed in their list of breeds they can identify. I know someone who did a test on a newfoundland and it came back unidentifiable. It's a purebred papered dog.

So Border Lover, what breeds did it come back? :)

Ok ok....... wait for it...

He is 25% American Staffy!!

hahaha

The test came back with no Primary breeds indicated but the secondary breed was American staffy.

The next on the list was Chihuahua and Great Dane!

LOL :D

Uuuuuuuummmm I thought ti was a bit more accurate than that. :):confused::)

What's annoying too is that if it doesn't identify your breed properly, you only get two pages of information.

Because my two were identified, I got a whole booklet about the beagle breed, what to expect from the breed, a doggy passport that says "beagle" and I think a piece of paper that certifies them as DNA tested.

Warls, wanna try identify the breeds of this dog? Another that came back as the same results as Border Lover's.

locky1262648029.jpg

He's very deep chested, tail curls up and around and is fluffy. He's just below knee height.

I've asked for a standing photo of the dog so you can see him a little better.