2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woo Hoo!!!! :cheer::thumbsup: Well done the both of you! Good luck today!!!!

I finally have something for this thread!

Tonight (State Agility Trial) was our first ever agility trial and second ever jumping trial and Kyzer got his first pass in each :)

We're in the finals tomorrow :D

He came fourth overall in Novice Jumping and Fifth overall in Novice Agility, he was the first 300 dog in Novice Jumping and we got a pretty rosette because of that :D I am pretty happy and I didn't even think we got a pass in Jumping so was surprised to hear my name get called!

Here he is with his sashes.

sashes.jpg

Woo Hoo Amypie - what a away to join the thread :)

Wishing you the best of luck for the trial this morning and the finals this arvo - go gettem girl :thumbsup:

What nice ribbons as well ;)

:) I am going to brag not because we managed to pass but because both the judge and I were in fits of laughter. Had Ness in UD this morning. Anybody who knows Ness knows that she isn't really the most driven dog in the world and will often go through the motions especially when its midday and she is second last in the ring and its just plain HOT. My friends sheltie who is usually more up then Ness on a good day and doesn't mind the heat didn't even manage to get through much and was clearly suffering. In I go with Ness expecting to be out of there. Well blow me away not only was she "up" and "drivey" but hmmm a bit too OTT. Subs galore for too much enthusiasm and anticipation :thumbsup: . You would never guess she is 10 later on in the year she was loving every moment of being in there.

Ah well always the next trial :) .

:thumbsup: no video TerraNik but she thought she would through in a few freestyle moves like DJ but coming between my legs instead of sitting in front and then going directly to heel. Ah well maybe I should have guessed when she spun and backed through my legs at training on Tuesday night (at least that was between exercises :rofl: ).

Hope I have some proper brags tomorrow - will see what happens :) . Will have to see if I can hold it together.

Jess passed novice obed today!! Now only one more leg for her CD! Though very happy with a pass, her score wasn't much to brag about... 176!

Well done Amypie and Kyzer!! Nice ribbons :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Bedazzled Amy pie and Kyzer and DSO and Jess and other people I may have missed. Thought I would put in my little brag. Today we were in obedience and it was warm (poor dogs) My 11.5 Year old Xena won Open and beaten her sister Inka in open (she did her sit stay Yah) and little Gabby got her 3rd leg of her OC with a win in UD (poor bugger not a happy chappy as I have already packed all my stuff and she has been sleeping by my suitcase) Inka in ud after having a lovely snooze in the sun had to go off to the ring well took my dog but I think her brain was still snoozing she couldnt find the start peg and was running all around the three rings trying to find it she hasnt done that since we started ud and my poor little old girl that was doing brilliant hit the solid jump and bruised her toe poor little bugger. Off tomorrow for agility and than I'll be on my way to Perth

:thumbsup: Well done DSO and Jess :eek: . Was a tough ask out there considering how warm it was for some of the dogs. When is it time for some agility trials :o .

Hmmm.. agility? Not too sure at this point, hopefully soon-ish :o

Did I hear Kenzie was debuting this weekend?? :laugh:

We had two ADAA trials this weekend and some great results! :eek:

We got a quallie in Elementary Jumping and in Starters Jumping today! :thumbsup: Very nice, fast, focussed work. Really close in the agility too, just one refusal because I couldn't get there in time to support the line (nice fast courses today). His contacts were great both days. Yesterday we had issues with off course tunnels :laugh: but some nice work too (more twisty courses yesterday).

Edit: We came first in both Maxi Elementary Jumping and Maxi Starters Jumping

Getting there!

Edited by Kavik