2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is Biscuit the Greyhounds CCD pass. The judge was good yacking to me after each exercise about how to improve things so we have more work to do and the sit/drop at recall lead off was a bit hoohum.

I didn't watch all of this, but I'm officially a Biscuit fan, he's just adorable. I love his first drop, it was a bit touch and go, but very greyhoundish. He likes fast pace doesn't he, bouncy bouncy bouncy. :)

I can't wait to see more of him. Good luck with your next trials.

Congratulations to everyone and these brilliant results and some great title achievements!

We came back with some very nice ribbons, dog food and treats, trophy, a cooler bag type thing, a drink bottle cooler, a stuffed toy which is close to being as big as Riv, a big fluffy bath robe, tug toys and some extra bits and pieces from some shopping I did with Ptolomy as well :)

Well done at the nationals guys. Everyone who went that I spoke to last night has come back totally motivated, must have been a great event.

Our brag for the week.

Xena won Novice jumping last night (18 seconds with an SCT of 32 seconds :thumbsup: ) Only one more card and she can start playing with her little brother in excellent! I'm LOVING running these novice courses again. It is so good for our relationship and confidence - it reminds me how fast my little girly can move. She also came third in SPD with a Quali. Won't be long and we should have all our novice titles.

CK ran very nicely all night as well and managed to come second in Excellent Jumping (Q). He is still amazing me with the way he is continuing to improve and how much fun he is having. To think, I nearly retired him because he just wasn't into it!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Well done at the nationals guys. Everyone who went that I spoke to last night has come back totally motivated, must have been a great event.

Our brag for the week.

Xena won Novice jumping last night (18 seconds with an SCT of 32 seconds :thumbsup: ) Only one more card and she can start playing with her little brother in excellent! I'm LOVING running these novice courses again. It is so good for our relationship and confidence - it reminds me how fast my little girly can move. She also came third in SPD with a Quali. Won't be long and we should have all our novice titles.

CK ran very nicely all night as well and managed to come second in Excellent Jumping (Q). He is still amazing me with the way he is continuing to improve and how much fun he is having. To think, I nearly retired him because he just wasn't into it!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Congrats She's a little Pocket rocket lol another midget BC like Den.. Are you coming down to my part of the world (jimboomba) next weekend?? Hopefully we shall see you there!

Congrats She's a little Pocket rocket lol another midget BC like Den.. Are you coming down to my part of the world (jimboomba) next weekend?? Hopefully we shall see you there!

Thanks - they are both beautiful puppies!

:D No, can't make it next weekend.

We are doing the ADAA WAC trial :( on Saturday and then playing flyball at million paws walk on Sunday. :)

Will be a massive weekend.

Good luck at Jimboomba though.