2010 Brags Thread

Breaking news! Now Ahsoka is known as Aust. Ch Magpielane Morning Song FDX!!! Two titles in one day!!!! 

Did you have Ahsoka at the nationals last year? I think I asked you if he was a husky or malamute :cry: I did the same thing at the club yesterday and it turned out the dog in question has the same parents as Ahsoka (came up because I commented not many of them in flyball and she should come over and have a go).

No Soaks was in season during the nationals but I was there. She also wasn't trained up at the time - she had only been in training for a few weeks. The only other lappie there was only 3 months old and is not related to Soaks. So not sure who you are speaking of... ???

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Way to go Rivsky - excellent way to finish off CDX.

Good weekend for us too - today Kirra and I finished off our JDO4 and SPDX. (I knew a Q today would get SPDX, but didn't realise till I got home that oru nice 2nd place run in Open Jumping was also a title.) Good little girl. :cry:

And yesterday little big man Rory got his first grown up award - Runner Up Best in Group (and Intermediate in Group 5) following a nice 13 point BOB - thanks to his lovely and talented Junior Handler.

ETA - thanks Nanna winpara! :thumbsup:

Edited by Tassie

Way to go Rivsky - excellent way to finish off CDX.

Good weekend for us too - today Kirra and I finished off our JDO4 and SPDX. (I knew a Q today would get SPDX, but didn't realise till I got home that oru nice 2nd place run in Open Jumping was also a title.) Good little girl. :cry:

And yesterday little big man Rory got his first grown up award - Runner Up Best in Group (and Intermediate in Group 5) following a nice 13 point BOB - thanks to his lovely and talented Junior Handler.

ETA - thanks Nanna winpara! ;)

:thumbsup: :rolleyes: :driving: to the gorgeous Barb, Kirra & young Rory :driving: :D :D

Hi Tiggy - they are called multipliers. So to get Open Jumping Dog JDO in the first place, you need 5 Qs under at least 2 different judges. Then if you get another 5, you can apply for JDO2 - another 5 - JDO3 and so on. For Masters it's 7 Qs each time. You only get the multipliers in Masters and Open. It's not compulsory to apply for them, and some people don't bother, cos it costs money - but personally I like to - Kirra and I have worked for them :cry: .

Breaking news! Now Ahsoka is known as Aust. Ch Magpielane Morning Song FDX!!! Two titles in one day!!!! 

Did you have Ahsoka at the nationals last year? I think I asked you if he was a husky or malamute :cry: I did the same thing at the club yesterday and it turned out the dog in question has the same parents as Ahsoka (came up because I commented not many of them in flyball and she should come over and have a go).

No Soaks was in season during the nationals but I was there. She also wasn't trained up at the time - she had only been in training for a few weeks. The only other lappie there was only 3 months old and is not related to Soaks. So not sure who you are speaking of... ???

The dog related to Ahsoka is a chocolate coloured pup called Finn that joined up at our club on the weekend. Three months old sounds about right for the one I saw at the nationals.

I hope magicmine doesn't mind me posting this but a big :cry: for her SBT Cassie who won 1st place in UD at Jimboomba Dog Obedience Club today and only needs two more passes for OC :thumbsup: .

The dog related to Ahsoka is a chocolate coloured pup called Finn that joined up at our club on the weekend. Three months old sounds about right for the one I saw at the nationals.

Ah, right!! That's awesome! That means there are 3 flyball lappies in the country lol

The little puppy you saw at nationals is Woofenpup's Demi. She's a DOLer!

Thanks everyone for the congratulations on Riv's CDX title - am still smiling 3 days later even though I didn't manage to get it on video!! Better pull my finger out now and start training his directed jumping I guess :vomit:

Congratulations to Tassie as well for both Kirra and Rory and to magicmine and best of luck for those last 2 OC passes :)

And so you should be Rivsky :laugh: . I know Ptolomy said I was allowed bragging rights for at least a while and you might as well stay on cloud nine as long as possible :laugh: .

Yep you better just start training that directed jumping exercise now and does this mean I finally have a training buddy to do some UD practice with occasionally :shrug: .

Edited by ness

Thanks everyone for the congratulations on Riv's CDX title - am still smiling 3 days later even though I didn't manage to get it on video!! Better pull my finger out now and start training his directed jumping I guess :shrug:

I missed this! Well done Rivsky, that is awesome :laugh: :laugh: You should be very proud. Go little River :eek: I hope you gave him a hot chip with gravy for that :eek: :eek:

This is a bit of an off topic Yee Har

For those of you who know the saga - my nightmare is finally over - settlement went through this arvo :rofl:

You should all be hearing the sound of champaign corks popping - think I have pulled a hammy from doing backflips :(

Back to normal viewing now........

For those of you who know the saga - my nightmare is finally over - settlement went through this arvo :rofl:

You should all be hearing the sound of champaign corks popping - think I have pulled a hammy from doing backflips :(

..thought I could hear the sound of raspberry blowing...... :)

woo Hoo!!!! :D Need pink bubbles to celebrate....wait....I just happen to have some here!!!! :laugh:

For those of you who know the saga - my nightmare is finally over - settlement went through this arvo :D