2010 Brags Thread

woo Hoo!!!! :D Need pink bubbles to celebrate....wait....I just happen to have some here!!!! :laugh:
This is a bit of an off topic Yee Har

For those of you who know the saga - my nightmare is finally over - settlement went through this arvo :D

You should all be hearing the sound of champaign corks popping - think I have pulled a hammy from doing backflips :(

Back to normal viewing now........

The pink bubbles have gone down a treat, and a treat again and again ;) and I raised a glass to Blaize (RIP)!

Not sure if I will pass my next test - getting up at 5.22am when the alarm goes off. Have just remembered that I am on call tonight - now sweating and praying that nothing goes wrong :mad

Thanks everybody for all your support - I am one very happy little vegemite :cheer:

Edited by Ptolomy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

night night Ptolomy :(

woo Hoo!!!! :D Need pink bubbles to celebrate....wait....I just happen to have some here!!!! :laugh:
This is a bit of an off topic Yee Har

For those of you who know the saga - my nightmare is finally over - settlement went through this arvo :D

You should all be hearing the sound of champaign corks popping - think I have pulled a hammy from doing backflips ;)

Back to normal viewing now........

The pink bubbles have gone down a treat, and a treat again and again :mad and I raised a glass to Blaize (RIP)!

Not sure if I will pass my next test - getting up at 5.22am when the alarm goes off. Have just remember that I am on call tonight - now sweating and praying that nothing goes wrong :cheer:

Thanks everybody for all your support - I am one very happy little vegemite :crazy:

What an awesome day today...

I'm yet to confirm our placings and what not but here is the run down of our day...

Den: Q in novice Gamblers :rofl: Was really happy with this Q.. Good puppy, Also managed another Q in Excellent Jumping He ran the course in 25 sec jock ran it in 24.. there ain't much between them...

Jock.. Q in Excellent Agility :rofl: Was not expecting that.. was Deff one of our harder courses but we ran it well and was really pleased with it :cheer: Q in Excellent jumping as well Giving us our TITLE :bottom: YAY Chops...

Video is coming.. I'm so proud of both my boys.. Each boy gave me 150% today :o

Bring on tomorrow

A bit of a herding brag. Poppy got her Started title today. We had 2 passes - 95 & 93 and came first in one of them. Very pleased to get that title.

There should be some more herding brags from DOL members too :bottom:

Thanks Ptolomy!!! That was one round I would have loved to have on video!!! Its always the way isn't it!!!!! We are drinking pink bubbles to celebrate! :bottom: Any excuse :cheer:

Scoota also did really well winning the morning trial :rofl: Well done!!! :o

Wow Bedazzled has a brag 199 in UD this arvo :) Well done mate :rofl:

Sorry I wasn't there to video that one :)

What an awesome day today...

I'm yet to confirm our placings and what not but here is the run down of our day...

Den: Q in novice Gamblers :rofl: Was really happy with this Q.. Good puppy, Also managed another Q in Excellent Jumping He ran the course in 25 sec jock ran it in 24.. there ain't much between them...

Jock.. Q in Excellent Agility :rofl: Was not expecting that.. was Deff one of our harder courses but we ran it well and was really pleased with it :cheer: Q in Excellent jumping as well Giving us our TITLE :bottom: YAY Chops...

Video is coming.. I'm so proud of both my boys.. Each boy gave me 150% today :o

Bring on tomorrow

Well done - they were going really well every time I saw them.

Xena had a great day - Q in Excellent Jumping, Excellent Gamblers (her first run in both JDX and GDX) and her second Q in SPD over 600, not bad for a 500 dog who was just playing with a friend.

CK only got one card in gamblers, but it was a good one - GD title in the bag. He was drivey all day and wanted to play more by the end of it!

Looking forward to tomorrow as well.

Congratulations Smisch, particularly on Jock's JDX title, JulesP on Poppy's herding title and AgilityDogs for more great results and CK's title too and to Ptolomy & Scoota too :)

Huge congratulations Bedazzledx2 and Brooklyn - that is an absolutely awesome UD score :rofl:

A big well done & congratulations to everyone who's gone so well this weekend and last weekend as well :rofl:

We're in trial withdrawal mode here, the only two agility trials are a bit far away for a day trip (even I draw the line at a 3 am start!) and we have one single obedience trial on the last weekend of June, but it is a 10.30 am start time - such a novelty to be able to sleep in til 6.30 am on the morning of a trial :)

Congratulations everyone.. :rofl:

Unbelievable scores 199 I am gob smacked and I think if I came even close to that score then no computer would be needed to let the world know, you would all hear the yelling and pixie dancing without it.. :)

Another Reasonable day today!

Den managed a Q and 4th in Agility Verry happy with that run.. few wide turns but he's my baby dog lol so I'll forgive him... Rest of the runs were shockers lol but it's his first ever 2 day comp.. So he did pretty well :)

Jock Got a Q and 2nd in Excellent jumping (Only to be beaten by another DOLer :cry: ) But still a nice run of a Potentially difficult course.. We also managed a Q and 3rd in Novice Pairs with Minkah so 1 more for SPD Thank gosh... Minks and Jock always have a good time together...

All in All a Top weekend :eek: Looking forward to pine Rivers and States Bring it ON!!

Congrats to our other DOL Superstars.. Special Mention to AgilityDogs who did bloody awesome!and Staffylover81 congrats guys!

Congrats to our other DOL Superstars.. Special Mention to AgilityDogs who did bloody awesome!and Staffylover81 congrats guys!

You and your guys did really well - it was a massive weekend!! Jock is a cutey, but I have a real soft spot for Denver.

We did have a good weekend, but I think it was made to look better because I had to go and collect all the Schnauzer cards in between. :)

Xena just got quicker all weekend. My big brag for her was Snooker was - our last run for the weekend at about 4:30 yesterday. I decided to go for 3 x 7's and made it with 10 seconds to spare and the 7 points were the weavers! WOO HOO. I actually looked back at her at one point in the run and realised she was sooooo far ahead of where I thought she'd be (coming out of a tunnel) I had to adopt plan B. Not bad for her 14th run of the weekend. In the second JDX round of the day she only missed out because I couldn't get to a front cross that 2 weeks ago I would have made easily - and I haven't slowed down!

Other than that she also won the morning JDX round and the AD round, plus managed to get her SPD title with her third pass in 3 runs. Since coming back from her injury it is almost like someone has installed rockets! Even more pleasing - she didn't miss a contact all day yesterday.

CK was the big surprise for me though. He didn't do quite as well in the card department, but was absolutely ROCKETING by the end of the day. This is from a dog that 6 months ago would do one run and then shut down - confidence is an amazing thing. He tried so hard all day and just had the most fun ever. It was just awesome to watch him from my viewpoint. I LOVE running Xena because she is so fast and she LOVES the game, but it is work for her. CK is just out having fun. :) He did manage his AD title yesterday too.

So all in all it was a massive weekend with 11 quallies and 3 titles. (Xena's SPD and CK's GD and AD.) The puppies slept very well last night. Nearly all our novice titles done!