2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) Brookie was a very good boy last night and won Open and UD at the Western Classic Obedience Challenge :D There was some lovely work on display. Good luck to everyone tonight for the trial. :laugh:

Bedazzled..sober up...I think you have 2 big brags from last night???? :) ;)

I was watching a CCD video last night - was it really windy there??

I wasn't there but it was windy in the city... meant to have storms today I think? :D Just great :)

I wanna see some videos from last night, linky please to the one you watched :laugh:

Baby brag from us, not of the competition sort, but still....

Today we started back dog club after the holiday break, Bronte's social activities didn't allow us to start any earlier in the month than this. Well we got promoted from Class 2 to Class 3 - whoo hoo!!!! She was such a super star, amazing focus and great great heel work.

Things are looking good for our intentions of entering our first CCD trials later this year.

A big thank you to Cosmolo who was giving us 'home schooling' over summer, as it was described by the trainers today.

Well done SmoothieGirl :hug: Gotta luv summer school!!!!! goodonya Cosmolo :(

Baby brag from us, not of the competition sort, but still....

Today we started back dog club after the holiday break, Bronte's social activities didn't allow us to start any earlier in the month than this. Well we got promoted from Class 2 to Class 3 - whoo hoo!!!! She was such a super star, amazing focus and great great heel work.

Things are looking good for our intentions of entering our first CCD trials later this year.

A big thank you to Cosmolo who was giving us 'home schooling' over summer, as it was described by the trainers today.

So Deb - has Brookie spent today resting up for tonight :( . He is like a machine :rofl: and did anybody get it on video :D .

Nothing like your brags but I took my two out for a training session last night. Ness managed a seekback and 2 lots of directed jumping correctly without me having treats on my possession - maybe we can manage to get through to articles and still be on a pass next weekend :rofl: .

Kenz who had been tied up while I was working Ness must have been watching because she then went out and nailed around a 26m sendaway as though she had been doing them all her life. Pretty impressed since its not somewhere we have attempted them before and I was going to make it easier on her because she has been wanting to take the jumps so thought I would go up closer then a full length one but before I had a chance she had taken herself off to the box. She then managed another couple all with lovely enthusiasm :hug: .

We are off tonight to gatecrash the local games trial to hopefully do a bit of distraction proofing :( .

Edited by ness

He's fast asleep at my feet! :rofl: some of the video turned out a bit blurry as the camera focussed on the ring rope :p I'll see what can be resurrected.

Good stuff with Ness keep building that behaviour chain :hug: Good girl Kenz :rofl:

So Deb - has Brookie spent today resting up for tonight :rofl: . He is like a machine :D and did anybody get it on video ;) .

Nothing like your brags but I took my two out for a training session last night. Ness managed a seekback and 2 lots of directed jumping correctly without me having treats on my possession - maybe we can manage to get through to articles and still be on a pass next weekend :D .

Kenz who had been tied up while I was working Ness must have been watching because she then went out and nailed around a 26m sendaway as though she had been doing them all her life. Pretty impressed since its not somewhere we have attempted them before and I was going to make it easier on her because she has been wanting to take the jumps so thought I would go up closer then a full length one but before I had a chance she had taken herself off to the box. She then managed another couple all with lovely enthusiasm :( .

We are off tonight to gatecrash the local games trial to hopefully do a bit of distraction proofing :( .

For anyone not on WAclick tonights obedience trial has been delayed due to the heat.

Numbers can be given out at about 6pm and vetting will be about 6.15ish. If everyone is there and the weather is reasonable, we will start just before 7pm but not before 6.45pm.

There will be a break for dinner at 8.45 and all judging will cease till 9.30 when we will recommence again.

:hug::( Ness might get there one day but considering she seems to go to bits with her DJ at least she showed me she can manage that. Now if only she could get her act together with gloves we might be in with a chance of a pass next weekend.

Good luck tonight everybody.

Edited by ness