2010 Brags Thread

I'm not sure but there's more where that came from - I've got another 2 blocks and a bag of chips ready to go for the Classic :eek: I may as well give myself something to do! I might even just leave the dog at home and bring the food! Shopping list: buy Cruisers, and lots of them :hug:

I'll have to start coming to trials, sounds like a party ;) .

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the secret! They drink cruisers before they go in the ring!!! :eek::laugh::):eek:

Yeah, the secret for BOMBING OUT :o

Actually, I do drink mine AFTER I've been in, perhaps I should try drinking one beforehand ;)

I think you'll be having a few after your round on the weekend...I saw some NICE work last night.

The SFE was looking good :laugh:

Agree Caffy! Lovely heelwork and the SFE is coming on nicely.....celebratory drinking planned!!!! :laugh:

That's the secret! They drink cruisers before they go in the ring!!! :o:laugh::eek::eek:

Yeah, the secret for BOMBING OUT ;)

Actually, I do drink mine AFTER I've been in, perhaps I should try drinking one beforehand ;)

I think you'll be having a few after your round on the weekend...I saw some NICE work last night.

The SFE was looking good :)

Thanks, guys :eek: I won't plan my drink too early, though... she gives me lovely stuff at training but then becomes miss airhead in the ring :laugh: She's lucky I just love her to bits or I may have to trade her in for a non-blonde model :) I am getting more and more impressed with her heelwork as each day goes on (as 6 months ago I wouldn't have gotten 5 seconds out of her without her looking away, and I would have had to show her treats up front just to get a working attitude out of her!) If only I could sort out this distraction issue :laugh:

I have sweet chilli grain waves chips already, they're not too hot! And I have white kitkat block of chocolate and another mint aero block. I'll see if I can swing another Smarties block - can't have too much chocolate :o Ness, whaddya talkin' about off topic, this is COMPLETELY on topic!! :eek:

Ah well I am going to post a brag in here because I am impatient to have any real trial brags and you guys are way way way off topic with all the food chat :rofl: .

Back from a night at training and Ness put together the UD round of her life. Only a training round but it was like she had brand new batteries in and was soooo up it wasn't funny. Hard to believe she is coming up for 10 later on this year she was bouncing around all over the place. Everything was done so enthusiastically - her seekback was lovely, her directed jumping nice, her signals heelwork was the best of her life. I did cop a couple of finishes where she thought sitting was optional and she could jump up for a hand touch instead - ooops :rofl: .

Maybe she might just have a UD round or two left in her yet :laugh: . Go Ness monster - you have taught me a lot in your 9.5 years and without you, Kenz wouldn't be half the dog she is today when it comes to her training. Not only did you introduce me to the world of trialling but also made me some wonderful friends along the way :rofl: .

Fingers crossed we still have some memorable rounds left in the tank.

4299333439_3e54f2ee41.jpg

Edited by ness