52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rocco and I went to the roller derby on the weekend. I've become slightly obsessed with the whole concept (if I had roller skates, I'd be wearing them in this pic):

That we did and it was awesome. The following RD gets is incredible. These teams are like celebrities. :thumbsup:

Huga, Love the image and the stockings. I think we should make that our team colours. :laugh: You know great minds think alike RD was so inspiring I was going to do a stocking/sock shot with Redman. But it wont be as cool.

Do it. I want to see the stockings :laugh:

Red and black are my favourite colours, so should definitely be our team colours. Even my hair and tattoos will match :thumbsup:

Edited by huga

Do it. I want to see the stockings :)

Red and black are my favourite colours, so should definitely be our team colours. Even my hair and tattoos will match :laugh:

Maybe red frills on your hotpants too.... :thumbsup:

Do it. I want to see the stockings :)

Red and black are my favourite colours, so should definitely be our team colours. Even my hair and tattoos will match :laugh:

Maybe red frills on your hotpants too.... :thumbsup:

Yes! I learnt how to sew frills this week. I'm all over it.

So many more good shots!

Bec love Asha int he scarf, looks like it was made for her :)

Huga, love the leggy Lola shot, it just works!!

I snapped a few shots at the park and this was one of them, nothing special about it but I just liked it, Its just Cooper!!

DSC_0098-2-1.jpg

I couldn't decide if I like the green one or the edited one??

DSC_0098-6.jpg

tlc it looks like Coop's had the crimper out :thumbsup: I like the 1st one best.

5pm on Sunday and I still hadnt taken a shot of Asha for the week

The light had disappeared and without a flash I didnt know what the hell I was doing to do!

An old shirt and my bedside table lamp saved the day!

Mystic Asha :thumbsup:

4631524476_911ea2ff4c.jpg

21/52

I always have trouble deciding which pic to use if I have couple of nice ones. I love the second one but couldn't figure out how to take out the shed door lock :stupid: I tryed but it looked awful and dodgy!!

Anyway with Winter starting in a few days and the Pies needing some luck for the weekend was the inspiration for these shots!!

DSC_0038-3.jpg

DSC_0024-5.jpg

Edited by tlc

She looks like she's about to bolt, CM :)

I completely forgot about my shot of Lola this week :) Here is a very last minute pic, taken under fluro lights - Lola waiting for dinner:

4652401408_f161f7deef.jpg