52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

Wow this should be called 52 weeks of seriously good looking dogs! :)

I went with the 'Where they shouldnt be' theme

She shouldn't be alone 5/52

Asha was surrendered by her family as they didn't want her anymore. Hard to believe someone couldn't love that face huh?

She has fallen into place in our family like she has always been there. Like our Stafford Charche , Asha wants to be everywhere we are. They both even sit outside the toilet door and wait for me. She would be terrible as a single dog as she craves attention, whether it be human or canine.

So now that she is where she SHOULD be, Asha is getting all the attention and spoils that she deserves. I'm sure she is wondering when she will wake up :(

4332220662_d5ae0f67d6.jpg

Edited by becandcharch

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the end I went with this shot for last week:

4336956236_9797dd4cbb.jpg

I think I took the shot I'm going to use for this week's shot yesterday (I haven't got it off the camera yet) so I'll have to have a look over the next couple of days and see if I want to use it or something else.

Nice shot!! We are definatley up to week six, I have a little photo shoot with CJ this morning, and he wasnt too impressed, this was the result, not sure out of the last two which one I will use??

There was no way he was going to look at the camera,

DSC_0040-2.jpg

When he finally looked up after the promise of a treat, his face was like this,

DSC_0041-2-2.jpg

and then the last two he still lookes very unimpressed but I liked these two, just not sure which one to use.

DSC_0047-2.jpg

DSC_0046-2.jpg

6/52 - Jamie's going deaf so decided to pose her with these 2 massive speakers I've got. Maybe if I could hook my voice to come out of these she could hear me :rofl:

4349124035_b8b650d1bd.jpg

and struggled to decide which one to go with - though when push came to shove I chose the one above because her ears look tiny and the speakers look extra large to give a clearer picture of the idea, but I like the one below for her dumb deaf expression and how the speakers kinda look enclosed around her ears as if they are extra add-ons that she has to carry around :rofl:

4349871670_5ea386bcd0.jpg

oh yeh, and I can't believe it's already week 6 and I'm totally out of ideas now :rofl:

oh yeh, and I can't believe it's already week 6 and I'm totally out of ideas now :rofl:

I am waiting until I go to kepala on SUnday to get my pohoto for this week. If not it will probably be something like here sitting. Or sleeping because she run around like a lunatic all day.