52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was looking through, what great photos from everyone! :D You all are doing well.

Training to be a pointer.

DSCN0850.jpg

Little Echo has been around my girls too much already! :D

Great shots everyone!!

Here's mine for Week 3... "Tell me when summer's over!"

4300449400_58c276d856.jpg

This is just the cutest! What a well behaved dog! You always take such great photos.

Thanks. That was the best of a bad bunch :thumbsup: The back door was open and Harry bolted off to chase something, which has given her that stunned mullet look :thumbsup: The rest of the time she looked down and closed her eyes, waiting for it to be over.

Did you guys know that there was a challenge posted in the Flickr group this week? They're optional and it doesn't even matter if you do them the following week, they're just a bit of fun. This one was "places your dog shouldn't be".

Did you guys know that there was a challenge posted in the Flickr group this week? They're optional and it doesn't even matter if you do them the following week, they're just a bit of fun. This one was "places your dog shouldn't be".

hmm :( I could've gone in that one, I found Puck peacefully sleeping on the clean washing I'd brought in and thrown on a chair. Silly me, I should've known better .

hmm :rofl: I could've gone in that one, I found Puck peacefully sleeping on the clean washing I'd brought in and thrown on a chair. Silly me, I should've known better .

No photos? :(

Yeh, I answered the "Place where you dogs shouldn't be" challenge by plonking Jamie-girl in the washing machine :rofl:

She did get a bath this week so it kinda goes :(

4329915682_303f0ebc8b.jpg

I don't think this shot really shows enough surroundings, I liked this one better than the others that had a little more reference though, and since I'm telling you where she is I guess you can make up your own surroundings, they'd probably be nicer than the untidy reality ;)

:o

I f I had of been quick enough with the camera today, I could have got a pic of Tully getting on a chair that I left out from the kitchen table, then jumping onthe kitchen table :rofl: I was horrified, she has never (to my knowledge done this before only minutes earlier I had sat her ball on the table as she was destroying it. :(

CM, great shot of Jamie in the washing machine.

I had a look in flickr and I couldnt find the challenge??

hmm :eek: I could've gone in that one, I found Puck peacefully sleeping on the clean washing I'd brought in and thrown on a chair. Silly me, I should've known better .

No photos? :o

It is funny how quickly you start thinking of the camera. I have only had one again for a few months and now think I need a photo before anything else.

hahaha, I thought she was in the toilet!!

So did I.

I f I had of been quick enough with the camera today, I could have got a pic of Tully getting on a chair that I left out from the kitchen table, then jumping onthe kitchen table :wave: I was horrified, she has never (to my knowledge done this before only minutes earlier I had sat her ball on the table as she was destroying it. :)

CM, great shot of Jamie in the washing machine.

I had a look in flickr and I couldnt find the challenge??

Bob table surfs all the time When I am not around.

hmm :p I could've gone in that one, I found Puck peacefully sleeping on the clean washing I'd brought in and thrown on a chair. Silly me, I should've known better .

No photos? :o

Actually I did but I wasn't going to post because I haven't joined the flickr group.

4332768383_90036e1327.jpg