Who Needs A Dose Of Happy?

Rappie

I was just going back through some photos I took before Christmas, it was another lazy afternoon in our apartment block garden.

This is my little chunky-munkey Dusk. While my other dog Scsi is an occasionally moody Mr Independant, Dusk is always just plain old happy. Want to go for a walk. AWESOME! PICK ME! Want to just hang on the couch and watch tv. AWESOME! PICK ME!

This is one of those not quite right shots that I tried to make better, it was way too dark and went grainy when I tried to rescue it and looks bad in colour. However, it makes me want to just smoosh her little face up :D

IMGP0376.jpg

This one is just 'her'. Can never quite manage to do what you ask. Sit here? Ok.....but I'm going to shuffle over a bit so I can sit on your feet where you can't quite see all of me and then I'm going to just look at you adoringly because thats just what I do :D

IMGP0355.jpg

She's gorgeous, but stoopid :o

This is an older photo that I think I've posted before, but it's got the same warm and fuzzy thing happening. She reminds me a bit of 'Babe', I can just imagine her wandering around singing 'La la la'.

IMGP7964.jpg

How could anyone ever be glum with her around??? :rofl: :D

It's pretty hard :) Every single time we come home and open the front door, there's Dusk grinning stupidly and waggling her bum, and SCSI bouncing excitedly up and down the hallway.

She just luvs her hoomans. Actually, any hooman will do :D