Australia Day Shows - Vca

lappiemum

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been told the SBT was the extremely handsome CH Powerpaws Two Sox (not biased at all...lol) :thumbsup:

Huge Congrats to Darren and Lorraine, the man himself, Spike, and handler Josh.

He was increadibly handsome....but dont forget Miss Smelly Ali coming RUBOB to the beautiful boy (gotta get my brag in )

Also lots of Powerpaws breeding so a good day for us all :rofl:

I have been told the SBT was the extremely handsome CH Powerpaws Two Sox (not biased at all...lol) :thumbsup:

He was increadibly handsome....but dont forget Miss Smelly Ali coming RUBOB to the beautiful boy (gotta get my brag in )

OMG THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been told the SBT was the extremely handsome CH Powerpaws Two Sox (not biased at all...lol) :)

Also lots of Powerpaws breeding so a good day for us all :o

and you deserve tooooo brag !! :thanks: both Spike and Ali did you all proud ... was so exciting to be there WooooHoooo :o

I have been told the SBT was the extremely handsome CH Powerpaws Two Sox (not biased at all...lol) :)

Also lots of Powerpaws breeding so a good day for us all :o

Thanks and well done!! :thanks:

Does anyone know any Group 3 results??

FBC was that you I talked to with hyour RUBOB??? I was the lady asking who got what to mark a cat...you were shaking??

:o:):thumbsup:

Yep that woulda been me

Shes my first homebred girl and her first point so I was very excited :o

Now I know you I will say hi :thanks:

BIG 7 - Marshall's Gr Ch Pampard Phrench Kisses - Dalmatian

BIG 3 - Scott's Ch Rhiannon Resplendence - Irish Setter

BIG 1 - Culter's Ch Merimalt Dream Invader - Maltese

BIG 4 - Veless' Gr Ch Afrikenji Hot Sumaknight - Basenji

The others have already been advised.

Cheers

Gael

Guest CaptainCourageous
Group 1 - begins with 1-

Group 2 - begins with 300

Group 3 - begins with 431

Group 4 - begins with 682

Group 5 - begins with 896

Group 6 - begins with 1105

Group 7 - begins with 1349

Last number is 1537

These are numbers for both Saturday and Sunday.

Do you really mean "Saturday and Sunday", or "Saturday and Tuesday"?

Can someone tell me the true number of entries in Group 7 at Cranbourne today (Sunday), including absentees?

CC

I have been told the SBT was the extremely handsome CH Powerpaws Two Sox (not biased at all...lol) :grouphug:

and you deserve tooooo brag !! :grouphug: both Spike and Ali did you all proud ... was so exciting to be there WooooHoooo :grouphug:

:rofl: ;) Thanks Megan for posting Spike's result, it was so exciting, escpecially when it is his first major show back since October. A few tears were shed as usual.

:p To everyone who supported me, Katrina, Pam & Neil, Kerry, Finola and the many other people who spoke to me, some I had never met before, I say thankyou.

A special thanks to Josh and my handsome boy Spike, what a TEAM and I would also like to give a big thanks to Katrina for handling Miley with her Junior of Breed, what another great TEAM:thumbsup: !!!

Well Done to Katrina and Deacon for their RDCC and to Mel and Ali for their RUBOB, it was a great day. Don't forget to

mind me a spot tomorrow Mel :eek:

:rofl: Lorraine