Australia Day Shows - Vca

lappiemum

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mum only entered Australia Day and that arrived today :)

Will see her at Ring 5 then! (there's a couple of lappies this time around! :) )

How's your girl going btw? All systems ready to go???

Check the thread in Breeder's for updates :(

Lots of Lappies!!! And I'm gonna miss them :D :)

Mum only entered Australia Day and that arrived today :eek:

Will see her at Ring 5 then! (there's a couple of lappies this time around! :D )

How's your girl going btw? All systems ready to go???

Check the thread in Breeder's for updates :)

Lots of Lappies!!! And I'm gonna miss them :cry::laugh:

HAve been - just not today! :eek:

Got mine today... Big show! Fletcher goes from puppy on Saturday to Junior on Tuesday (birthday 24/1) ... hope this doesn't cause too many confusions (i imagine he wouldn't be the only one going up in an age group) i tried to make it clear on my entry forms, but it's the only show i've done that have been one entry, two shows like this..

Edited by Bindii

Got mine!

300 TOYS!!!! :)

Gonna be a loooooong day for sure! lol

Got mine today... Big show!

not necessarily so. It's the same numbers for both days so you will get a few of those that have only entered one day but their numbers still remain in the other show if you know what I mean.

I got my numbers, I'm only entered on Tuesday and it depends on Pippa if I go or not.

I've never showed inside at Bulla before, can you set up inside with trolley and chair or do you have to set up outside? I've had a look in there once and there doesn't seem to be a lot of room. I might not have had a very good look though :)

Group 1 - begins with 1-

Group 2 - begins with 300

Group 3 - begins with 431

Group 4 - begins with 682

Group 5 - begins with 896

Group 6 - begins with 1105

Group 7 - begins with 1349

Last number is 1537

These are numbers for both Saturday and Sunday.

If the weather forecast on the Channel 2 (ABC) 7pm news the day preceding either show is 38 degrees or more, judging will commence at 7.30am.

I got my numbers, I'm only entered on Tuesday and it depends on Pippa if I go or not.

I've never showed inside at Bulla before, can you set up inside with trolley and chair or do you have to set up outside? I've had a look in there once and there doesn't seem to be a lot of room. I might not have had a very good look though :)

You can set up on the show ring "grass" as long as you put down a tarp or mat. Strict instruction re dog poo or wee, has to be washed. Stuff supplied.

At one side there is big roller door. If its hot maybe an idea to set gazebos up out there if the surface is okay. Have not been out that side.

New ramp has been put in at the door closest to the club so makes it easier to get in.

We are entered on Saturday and it will be our first time at Bulla, can anyone tell me what the parking is like. We won't be able to get there before about 9am, so with the big entry I am wondering how much room there will be.

Thanks in advance Pam