Australia Day Shows - Vca

lappiemum

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grp 7

BIG & Junior Dallie (Marshalls)

RUBIG & Ausbred Shar Pei Ch Silkston Red Hot Affair (also won class in show) Congratulations to Stacey and Jamee!

Open Chow

Minor Std Poodle

Thats all I've heard so far.

Edited by capanash

Just want to add that the judge for group 5 was just fantastic, a really lovely guy who was great with the dogs and enjoyed having a chat with exhibitors. A really great day of showing and very enjoyable :-)

he was wasnt he :(

we had him on Saturday and he gave us rubob

he was good for a chat and a joke :mad

Just want to add that the judge for group 5 was just fantastic, a really lovely guy who was great with the dogs and enjoyed having a chat with exhibitors. A really great day of showing and very enjoyable :-)

he was good for a chat and a joke :eek:

He was :mad makes showing so much better with judges like that :D he even got on the ground and cuddled some of the puppies to make it a great experience for them. And he took his time with each breed ;)

Well done to all the winners in group 5 :(

I fell in love with the Aussie baby that took the group ;) just divine!!!! :(

he was good for a chat and a joke :eek:

He was :mad makes showing so much better with judges like that :D he even got on the ground and cuddled some of the puppies to make it a great experience for them. And he took his time with each breed ;)

He was a great judge to watch!!

Levi said thanks, he thinks he is just divine as well.

he was wasnt he :o

he was good for a chat and a joke :D

He was :mad makes showing so much better with judges like that :( he even got on the ground and cuddled some of the puppies to make it a great experience for them. And he took his time with each breed :eek:

Levi was very deserving of his win, he won saturdays baby in group too didnt he? A very lovely baby! ;)

Hey do you do obedience with your dogs? The name and the breeds you have sound familiar :laugh:

Edited by Pockets

he was wasnt he ;)

he was good for a chat and a joke :)

He was :) makes showing so much better with judges like that :) he even got on the ground and cuddled some of the puppies to make it a great experience for them. And he took his time with each breed :(

Well done to all the winners in group 5 ;)

I fell in love with the Aussie baby that took the group :D just divine!!!! :eek:

Levi was very deserving of his win, he won saturdays baby in group too didnt he? A very lovely baby! :laugh:

Hey do you do obedience with your dogs? The name and the breeds you have sound familiar :)

No he didn't win Sat's baby in group. Won Sunday's though.

Yes I do obedience with my dogs.