Australia Day Shows - Vca

lappiemum

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are entered on Saturday and it will be our first time at Bulla, can anyone tell me what the parking is like. We won't be able to get there before about 9am, so with the big entry I am wondering how much room there will be.

Thanks in advance Pam

I'm the same Pam, won't be there until 8.30 ish. Luckily someone is minding me a gazebo spot but no idea about the car park, or anything else for that matter

We are entered on Saturday and it will be our first time at Bulla, can anyone tell me what the parking is like. We won't be able to get there before about 9am, so with the big entry I am wondering how much room there will be.

Thanks in advance Pam

I'm the same Pam, won't be there until 8.30 ish. Luckily someone is minding me a gazebo spot but no idea about the car park, or anything else for that matter

As long as it doesn't bucket down, you should be ok. You may have to park across the road, but I haven't seen it at a point where there wasn't parking available.

Got my numbers yesterday too :hug::)

Sorry BB...meant to but I mucked up my back big time and barely made it to the ring to show the pinscher....had to pass on showing Tripp...wasn't going to be able to stand up had I tried that!

lets hope it stays cooler and we make it...laundry is in the machine now in hopes.....Am hoping that someone might post ABC weather here just in case some of us miss it?

(pretty please?)

At Bulla if you park under the trees next to the fenced off run the shade is there all day & its heavy shade.

We set up there last year during the specialities.

Space is limited inside but now i read they have the ramp near the club that will make life so much easier.

Between indoors & the off leash area is grass so you could set up cabana,s there or set up on the grass area the other side & walk.

I loved showing there last year & was lucky to have a dog so turned on by the planes landing