My Missing Puppy.... In My House :) :) :)

Beth.

Because it's SOOOO hot today, we're all just lazing around inside when I realise.... WHERE IS LOTTIE???!!!! So I start searching the house and look where I found my smart little girl.... hahaha :D :):)

008.jpg

Just thought I'd share it, because it was soooo cute!!!!

Because it's SOOOO hot today, we're all just lazing around inside when I realise.... WHERE IS LOTTIE???!!!! So I start searching the house and look where I found my smart little girl.... hahaha :D :):)

008.jpg

Clever little girl, and Gorgeous!

Haha - she's a clever girl!

Sophie was warm this morning obviously, and silly mummy left washing on the line overnight which subsequenlty got rained on - so sophie made herself a nice little cool spot this morning by ripping a pure silk wraparound skirt off the line and tearing it up and shoving it in a nice little hole in a patch of shade to have a snooze on. Grr!

She had to choose the most expensive thing off the line. :D

Stuff of memories, aint it.

searching for snuffy for 2 frantic hours.

were was she after all?

sound asleep inside the curled end of the towel in the bathroom thats where. (was hung over the rail lopsided so there was a nice curl when it reached the floor. perfect puppy palace apparently. )

snuff was 8 weeks at the time, chihuahua so she fitted the curled bit perfectly.

Edited by asal

Haha, always the way NicGSDlover!!!! It's like they seem to know - I woke up to Fluff ALL OVER the lawn, hahaha, forgot to put the 'daytime' toys away last night!!

Thanks for the lovely comments about Lottie :) I think she's beautiful, But i'm just a tad biased!!!! Plus i've been very lucky with her - she's an awesome little puppy!!!! She's never cried when left alone etc and prefers to be outside (because it's usually cooler out there!!). I'm pretty in love.... :) :D

Lottie has beauty & brains. Couldn't have picked a cooler spot on a hot sticky Brissie day.

So very true, i'm contemplating going and lying in there with her!!

Bris is FERAL today!!!!!!!!!!! YUK!!!!!!!

Because it's SOOOO hot today, we're all just lazing around inside when I realise.... WHERE IS LOTTIE???!!!! So I start searching the house and look where I found my smart little girl.... hahaha :eek::cry::laugh:

008.jpg

Great colour co-ordination :eek:

Beautiful dog

Haha, always the way NicGSDlover!!!! It's like they seem to know - I woke up to Fluff ALL OVER the lawn, hahaha, forgot to put the 'daytime' toys away last night!!

Thanks for the lovely comments about Lottie :cry: I think she's beautiful, But i'm just a tad biased!!!! Plus i've been very lucky with her - she's an awesome little puppy!!!! She's never cried when left alone etc and prefers to be outside (because it's usually cooler out there!!). I'm pretty in love.... :laugh::eek:

not suprising, she would have to be one of the prettiest aussie shepherds ive ever seen n now your in no doubt shes a smart as she looks

Edited by asal

Thanks for the lovely comments about Lottie :cry: I think she's beautiful, But i'm just a tad biased!!!! Plus i've been very lucky with her - she's an awesome little puppy!!!! She's never cried when left alone etc and prefers to be outside (because it's usually cooler out there!!). I'm pretty in love.... :laugh::eek:

not suprising, she would have to be one of the prettiest aussie shepherds ive ever seen n now your in no doubt shes a smart as she looks

Thank you for that lovely comment asal :eek: :D

She's definately got some brains, thats for sure - I can't wait to start proper obedience/agility etc when she's older!!!!