Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Hope this works

This is a pic of our new pup who may be coming to live with us this weekend

His breeder says he may not be good enough for the ring due to his tail.

We will still live him either way :-)

IMG_3074.jpg

I think I'm in love :love: :love: :love:

IMG_3117.jpg

Cheers Janet

Edited by Riley James

Very cute little face :love: bet you are getting so excited

Fingers and paws crossed that it all works out Jules

I hope so too MTD !! just another 4 weeks to wait to hopefully find out. I hope I can be patient enough to wait that long hehe, I guess I have no other choice :laugh:

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

MTD yes so so excited lol a little disappointed I cant show him but there is plenty of other things we can do :)

Zenith do you have flight comfirmation yet ? what time ? Morning or arvo ? oohhhh puppy breathe.......

Jules can you tell us what color you want ? (or did I miss it earlier?)

OH just asked me what I wanted for Christmas I replied Umm Im getting him on Sunday LOL he says NO he is a family dog (HEHEHE I got news for him and its all bad LOL)Well he will; be family dog BUT one that Im going to do lots with.

It's so silly that I'm impatient to get to Sunday and I have only known about him for a few weeks now. I'm not sure I could wait months :eek:

Cheers Janet

Jules can you tell us what color you want ? (or did I miss it earlier?)

OH just asked me what I wanted for Christmas I replied Umm Im getting him on Sunday LOL he says NO he is a family dog (HEHEHE I got news for him and its all bad LOL)Well he will; be family dog BUT one that Im going to do lots with.

It's so silly that I'm impatient to get to Sunday and I have only known about him for a few weeks now. I'm not sure I could wait months :eek:

Cheers Janet

I can tell you Janet, I think i may have said about it earlier, but thats ok . I just hope I don't jiinx myself, altho theres been so many signs leading up to it all .. I only want a tri colour cav puppy. Theres 2 in the litter. Im not sure yet which colour the breeder is leaning towards. I guess I will find out in about 4 week long time :) She may even have others on her list that want a tri colour puppy also?

Cute about your OH... hes really getting into it isn't he hehe. Sunday is not too far away ! Even when i find out for sure in about 4 weeks time, there will be still be another few weeks before i could bring him/her home.. If you don't see me in here in 4 weeks time, you will know why :(

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

Flight confirmed :) He arrives in Sydney at 11:25 :) So they said to arrive just after that :) Got most things ready now - just got to pick up some turkey & chicken mince tomorrow and put it in puppy size portions in the freezer, and then will grab another pen to go off his crate inside, on my way to the airport. Anything else I can just grab down the track - I have most things I think.

Lol originally hubby was going to buy him for my joint B'day & Christmas present - but considering all the dogs are our dogs, I didn't think that was very fair :laugh:

Oh Jules I :love: :love: :love: the tri color. They would have to be my favorite color for the cavs but that might have something to do with the fact that my dream dog is a Berner (I will own one, one day)

And no excuses either lol expect you in here updating especially when you bring him/her home (I've got everything crossed for you)

Zenith hope you realize that we will now expect pics by Friday evening. No excuses either lol :bottom:

Gotta love those GSP pups all ears and feet.

OH has just informed me he finishes work on Friday and then has 3 weeks off (a week earlier than usual, wonder if that's got anything to do with a new arrival here on Sunday)

So I'm going to have to fight him for the pup and he gets a weeks head start on me as I don't start holidays till next Friday. Might have to throw a couple of sickies won't have much to do anyway as all the kids finish up on Wednesday.

Cheers Janet

lol I will be taking an enormous amount of photos!!!! Already have some ideas :)

Oh wow - difficult with him getting a one week advantage. Unfortunately both Hubby and I will work crazy hours right up until Christmas but I will mainly be working from home, so he won't get as much time with the pup as me. Hopefully though I will have shaped a few of the behaviours I'm aiming for with the puppy, and can get hubby to follow the rules and not do things like sneak the puppy out of its pen onto the lounge for cuddles! Its training hubby that's the problem for me :)

Hope this works

This is a pic of our new pup who may be coming to live with us this weekend

His breeder says he may not be good enough for the ring due to his tail.

We will still live him either way :-)

I think I'm in love :love: :love: :love:

Cheers Janet

Oh my what a cutie :love:. Where abouts is he coming from?

How cute is the Corgi baby as well :love:.

Edited by Clover

Thanks everyone, he's a little chunky monkey, and a right handful, but we love him! Zenith looking forward to hearing all about your new baby once they've arrived!

Oh and good luck Jules. It's been a very long time (like 20 years!) since I had a puppy, having adopted Shandy as an adult, so I know all about that particular excitement!

Sorry haven't had much time today, have only taken a few photos on my iPhone, so apologies for the quality!

Here's one when I picked him up from the airport

Photo14-12-12120600PM_zps673ab718.jpg

He traveled well, and was great in the car (in his crate in the back). Been good going to the toilet outside and learning to loose lead walk pretty well already (he loves food so its great).

Other dogs aren't real keen on him yet, and when I put him in his pen and he really carried on, they all looked at me as if I'd brought home an imposter lol Anyway he'll either be kept in his pen or on lead, so he can't annoy them. He also saw one of the horses, and met my Mums dog.

Fingers crossed I'll get some sleep - he'll sleep in the crate next to the bed. Hubby's not home yet so hasn't met him yet! Poor thing!

Here's one of him trying to initiate play with our youngest Poppy.

Photo14-12-1265907PM_zps76d34599.jpg

Still no name yet:

Top of the list seems to be Jäger

Have thrown a few others around - Elmo, Imre, Walter, Rupert! Trying to think of more that may suit him now we've met him