Does This Consitute Animal Cruelty?

LDR

He moped the entire twenty minutes it was on - we only wanted it on long enough for kiddies (my neice and nephew - 2 and 4) to see and to snap some pics. We got TWO pictures. The original post and this sorry effort ..... :laugh:

DSC00109.jpg

Oh ... ~Nic~ ................... that poor dog looks humiliated :thumbsup:

So why am I smiling? :laugh:

He's plotting revenge here.

post-9025-1264037897_thumb.jpg

Poodlefan, Cody is a working dog. His job is to make me laugh. He's very good at it. Looks like LilDogsRule also has a working dog.

~Nic~ Lord Muck aka Timmy doesn't work! Gasp! Never! Even chasing rogue minor birds out of the vegie patch is beneath him - yawn!

:laugh:

Ah yes, but he does a great job at making you smile. The best job in the world.

My husband bought our JRT a Hawthorn dog coat last year. Lenny absolutely hates it, stands stiff legged in it and looks miserable, yet OH parades him around at the local football in it like a little trophy - poor Lenny.

Unfortunately whatever we do with our dogs someone can miss understand and consider it cruel, I have a video on YOutube of my dog throwing a tantrum (well voicing her opinion and acting up about not being allowed in the kitchen) and I get the odd comment of how cruel I am and that I should not own a dog. The first time it really hurt as I love my furkids with a passion and did not consider filming her behaviour to be cruel nor laying down the law to her as to not being in the kitchen. Now if those sort of comments crop up I just consider that they have come from people that have misunderstood the intention of the video and don't know the relationship I share with my dog. Most people especially those that have experience with the breed can relate to it and enjoy seeing the dog try to outsmart me.

Many of us dress our pets up for their Christmas photos and while they give us those looks of "Awe not again" they are not running away and hiding under the bed so I don't think they really mind it that much. Your little dog looks so cute too so I'm sure he/she didn't really mind it for a short time.

post-27419-1264042100_thumb.jpg

Absolutely cruel.

You did not put slippers on his feet on that cold tiled floor. :cry: :D Thanks for making me laugh today.

Oh nooooo - not the tiles - Lord Muck's bum won't touch them without protection - :laugh: we always put his chicken necks on a towel to be eaten for hygiene but I think that's the only hope we'd have of getting the "pre-tea sit" out of him! :)

Pics001.jpg

efs

Edited by LilDogsRule

Unfortunately whatever we do with our dogs someone can miss understand and consider it cruel, I have a video on YOutube of my dog throwing a tantrum (well voicing her opinion and acting up about not being allowed in the kitchen) and I get the odd comment of how cruel I am and that I should not own a dog. The first time it really hurt as I love my furkids with a passion and did not consider filming her behaviour to be cruel nor laying down the law to her as to not being in the kitchen. Now if those sort of comments crop up I just consider that they have come from people that have misunderstood the intention of the video and don't know the relationship I share with my dog. Most people especially those that have experience with the breed can relate to it and enjoy seeing the dog try to outsmart me.

Many of us dress our pets up for their Christmas photos and while they give us those looks of "Awe not again" they are not running away and hiding under the bed so I don't think they really mind it that much. Your little dog looks so cute too so I'm sure he/she didn't really mind it for a short time.

Linky for the youtube clip? I have one of Cody being tortured, he's trying to find a biscuit and uses all three braincells to get there.