February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to prove I am a terrible cook EEK its a flopped Pineapple UPSIDE DOWN cake. :laugh:

DSC02313.jpg

efs

Edited by Ams

Well, I haven't pulled out of the challenge YET!! Made the mistake of reading my manual, fiddled with the bits and took some great shots (IMO), uploaded them into the computer but then couldn't load them into Flickr and couldn't get enlargements of them on the computer. Don't know what I did wrong but have deleted them all and have to start again.

It's a steep learning curve.

I need a good editing program I think.

OUCH! that hurt :cry:

Dont you edit yours or is it your camera quality? I have a olympus and no matter how I try to take a good one it never turns out how I want it.

:eek:

Jetty, most are taken on DSLRs on manual. Then maybe some editing. But it's more about the photographer than the editing and the camera :eek:

Edited by huga

Look forward to seeing your shots jettyset...Im learning everyday in here I am a true beginner and I havent been booted for asking too many questions....yet LOL. There are some really cool photographers here. Its a friendly place to be.

I need a good editing program I think.

OUCH! that hurt ;)

Dont you edit yours or is it your camera quality? I have a olympus and no matter how I try to take a good one it never turns out how I want it.

I am doing project 365 and have done all of January. (but haven't shared them :eek: ) I too wondered if you guys used editing programs as some of the colours are so vivid in some parts and so crisp. I'm not getting that. But I understand I have just started and am learning lots.

Perhaps I should edit mine a bit afterwards also.

I don't have an SLR though so they are never going to look as good as all yours :eek::cry:

I have an Olympus Ultra Zoom SP5000Z. Its a great little camera though.

I might practice a bit more and join in March :cry:

Hey Shell, all you have to do to get your pics of the iphone is plug it into the pc , it will come up as a storage device so just do the same thing you would if you have loaded a camera card in the pc, easy peasy!!