• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CRUSH

DSC02342.jpg

OUTSIDE mother nature WASH

DSC02335.jpg

Mother Nature's SMILE - Not a very good one but if I see a better one this month I will replace this pic.

DSC02337.jpg

CARD

DSC02326.jpg

Edited by Ams

Very clever Ams!

:) Thank you. I had different ideas for card and wash but these pics were taken on the way home from work this morning.

I'm sorry Nik but when I look at that pic I squee because Jedi is wearing a t-shirt!!

:) It's so he doesn't damage his skin when he scratches. It's working and he looks pretty trendy!

Lol - next thing you know, he'll be wearing band merch...

Is this so he doesn't have to wear his bucket?

I'm sorry Nik but when I look at that pic I squee because Jedi is wearing a t-shirt!!

:) It's so he doesn't damage his skin when he scratches. It's working and he looks pretty trendy!

Lol - next thing you know, he'll be wearing band merch...

Is this so he doesn't have to wear his bucket?

Sort of... He's scratching more than biting himself at the moment, so the bucket wouldn't really help. The t-shirt keeps his nails from cutting up his skin.

JS - :laugh:

When I thought if 'wind' that is ONE variation that didn't come to mind. :laugh:

ETA: You can put a photo as 'private' on flickr and still cut and past the URL and share it in groups like this. It just means that it won't show up to people looking through your photostream over there. :laugh:

Edited by Ashanali