Tiggy

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You coming to Victoria Ptolomy :D

Maybe if Bedazzled or I won lotto we could. I ran off and had a quick look at airfares but no specials at the moment. :(

The last time we competed at KCC we stayed in a great little dog friendly farm house 30 minutes away and we had a terrific time.

Your Royal always clashes with ours, and is on at the same time as the AFL Grand Final which means accommodation and airfares are super expensive :mad

Did a day of Sits yesterday with Orlando he got the message real quick :D

this morning we worked on drops (wet grass ) a bit more reluctant but after about doing 20 he started get it under protest :laugh:

we did this while walking my granddaughter to school & back we will do again this alvo, we are going to do one exercise each day while my granddaughter is staying here.

So by the time Hasting comes Orlando should have it dam near perfect, :thumbsup: while I have extra bodies staying here, might round them up to do the figer 8's, Orlando is bit reluctant to do sits in the figer 8

You coming to Victoria Ptolomy :D

Maybe if Bedazzled or I won lotto we could. I ran off and had a quick look at airfares but no specials at the moment. :(

The last time we competed at KCC we stayed in a great little dog friendly farm house 30 minutes away and we had a terrific time.

Your Royal always clashes with ours, and is on at the same time as the AFL Grand Final which means accommodation and airfares are super expensive :mad

hey Ptolomy it's not so expensive if another Doler is happy to put you & your kids up while you are over here :D

For those interested here is Toby's recall in CCD NFC.. He did even better then I remebered, very happy with him. :thumbsup:

Great job RV & Toby :thumbsup: may I ask a silly question what it NFC??

NFC is not for competition class. So basically the judge is aware you are learning, you cannot have food in the ring, but could (if you wanted) praise your dog, or only do one or two exercises ect.

thank you RV :D

how is the rest of your training going anyway?? Recall looks great :)

Hmmm... his heelwork is good but we haven't done much duration work. His stands are hit and miss... And I haven't even started with stays properly. But I think our next trial is like September, so we have a while to practice :)

What a fantastic recall :D And what great videoing too rofl1.gif

He is doing really well, RV!! thumbsup1.gif

Thanks RS! The videoing was great :D It's so great when you have people there to film. :thumbsup:

Dare I ask how everybodys training is going for the Nationals?

My kids are loving the cold weather :thumbsup:

Scoota has blood tests on MOnday but at this stage I am 95% sure he will make the trip, but just in case Soggy is doing sit stays morning noon and night ;)

so far so good, Ella's working quite consistently in training and last saturday's trial was proof that my training is paying off (if only it weren't for that blasted SFE). I'm trialling this weekend so we'll see what might need last minute fixing after that!

I won't be making nationals this year, it's my sister's birthday and my family are coming over from Perth and NZ for it, and then there's the small matter of having no car to drive there in :mad:laugh:

I am seriously bummed, the Saturday is definitely out as we have a big degustation dinner at a restaurant in Brissy and then Sunday a long lunch for my sister's b'day - even if I had my car, I don't think I'd be in any state to drive it :eek::laugh:

My training for the 2020 Nationals is right on track thumbsup1.gif Just not sure what city it will be, yet laugh.gif Hopefully back in Perth :p

Or what dog you'll be bringing! LOL :laugh:

Ruby of course, she'll only be 13 and is going to live forever! laugh.gif She might have a fighting chance of holding her SFE in her old age (if she doesn't lay down to go to sleep, first) rofl1.gif

Edited by RubyStar