Dog Whisperer Tonight :)

~tj~

I cried nearly through the whole thing.

I thought it was great. What I didn't like was that they didn't explain HOW to tell the difference between a puppy mill and a registered ethical breeder in terms of being part of the ANKC etc... they still told people to rescue rather than support puppy farms which is good of course but at the same time, they are making it look as if purebred pets are out of reach for those wanting a purebred pup from a breeder.

I don't have Foxtel, but when I dropped my car off for a service today the mechanic who drove me home was saying that he saw it and could not believe that people could treat dogs so badly. Great opening for me to yabber on about where those puppy farm dogs end up :laugh:

He has a staffy who is in the vet today to have a leg removed due to cancer :laugh: He was telling me that the first vet they saw (the dog was favorouing the leg) told them to take it swimming as that was the best thing for pulled muscles. He took dog to another vet who put him straight and is now operating on the dog.