Dog Born With Human Face

samoyedman

This sounds a little sus to me...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/dog-...9-1225834194395

188092-human-faced-dog.jpg

FIRST there was the sheep that gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face, now photos have emerged of a dog allegedly born with a man's face.

The photos are said to have been taken in Umbaúba, Sergipe, Brazil in 2007 and appear to show the huge stillborn pup.

Have the photos been photoshopped? Have your say.

Meanwhile, debate stills rages over the authenticity of Turkish vet Erhan Elibol's claim he performed a caesarean on a sheep, horrified to see the still-born lamb's snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

The lamb was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir.

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal,” the 29-year-old veterinary said.

"Shocking"

Everyone's favourite word apparently.

Does not look human at all, and I do not see any motive for why it would be photoshopped ..... because it does not look human. You want a human looking dog for a story i'll whip one up in PS no problem, but it wont look like that.

That is a "water baby",Millie had one in her last litter and was desexed during the c-section.I also know of someone else in a different breed who had 3 of them.It is not genetic as far as i know,some think bacterial in origin,or something going wrong at conception.

The one we had was already dead and had started to decompose, that is what affected the last pups and they developed septicemia( repro vet opinion).Some are born alive,and if mild they can put pressure suits on them to drain the swelling in the literature i read.