What's The Most Disgusting Thing Your Dog Has Done?

Dame Aussie

Is there something very wrong with all of us who enjoy reading these gross stories? I've been chuckling away here at the slimy dead rat story, all of them in fact. The main thought that comes to mind is, I am glad it didn't happen to me.

Oh, and I've learned a new term for maggots, wiggly rice :dancingelephant:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably a little off topic but my husband told me about a guy who was talking about the worst things your parents ever did to you. The previous night the family had a BBQ and the dog ate the bag the sausages were in. Too late to stop it they just checked the next day to make sure it came out.

Well it was halfway out and the dad asked the boy to hold the dogs head while he pulled the whole thing out.

Well he pulled it out the dogs bum and pulled it straight over his sons head :) ;) :D :dancingelephant::laugh::laugh:

well wriggle fried rice is the term for it in shearing sheds.... it looks a bit like rice when they hit a patch and they all fall out of the fleece on to the floor.....

i thought every one knew the term! must be just us poor simple country folks.... :dancingelephant::laugh: :laugh:

Is there something very wrong with all of us who enjoy reading these gross stories? I've been chuckling away here at the slimy dead rat story, all of them in fact. The main thought that comes to mind is, I am glad it didn't happen to me.

Oh, and I've learned a new term for maggots, wiggly rice :D

I was thinking the same!!

My Pug Chopper hasn't done anything disgusting yet... But my Staffy Bella shes a different story! She went through a stage where cat poo must of been delicious to her, so delicious that we eventually caught her outside with the cat following him around and waiting til he would take a poo and would eat it as it was coming out :D

Oh, and I've learned a new term for maggots, wiggly rice :D

I was thinking the same!!

I think I'm going to start using the term wiggly rice now; sounds heaps better than maggots! :) might make me think twice about eating rice in the future though... ;)

The worst thing my lab has done is eaten cat poo and roo poo. He also had a habit of standing in his own poo as a puppy and then jumping on our bed or worse onto us!!

My ridgies that I used to have cornered my cat in our yard one night and somehow rolled her in their own poo, this poor cat was beside herself! It was the one time she actually let me bath her!

The worst thing my lab has done is eaten cat poo and roo poo. He also had a habit of standing in his own poo as a puppy and then jumping on our bed or worse onto us!!

My ridgies that I used to have cornered my cat in our yard one night and somehow rolled her in their own poo, this poor cat was beside herself! It was the one time she actually let me bath her!

:D

sorry for laughing, once again I am thinking I am glad it's not me.

My childhood dog brought an almost liquified possum crawling with maggots into the house in the middle of the night. I was glad that I was 12,000 miles away when that happened! My dad has a pretty strong stomach but even he found it hard to clean that mess up!

Jessie used to have a thing for possums and brought a dead one into the house :D .

At a dog park that I used to go to, Tilly would go and jump into this Mangrove swamp and come out covered in mud and absolutely reeking. It started happening often enough that I started leaving a bottle of dog shampoo in the car, so a few times I had to wash her under the tap before i'd let her set foot in the car. Having her swim in the salt water afterwards for ages was not enough to clean her off, so a cold shampoo under the tap was essential!

Poppy (our 14 week old CKCS X) recently pooped out a whole treat, fished it out of the poo, verrry carefully, then sniffed at it, put it in her mouth, spat it out, sniffed again, in mouth, spat out, sniffed again and ate it before gagging a bit! :laugh: Needless to say I don't think she will be doing that again in a hurry!!!

Poppy (our 14 week old CKCS X) recently pooped out a whole treat, fished it out of the poo, verrry carefully, then sniffed at it, put it in her mouth, spat it out, sniffed again, in mouth, spat out, sniffed again and ate it before gagging a bit! :) Needless to say I don't think she will be doing that again in a hurry!!!

:) :D :laugh:

Poppy (our 14 week old CKCS X) recently pooped out a whole treat, fished it out of the poo, verrry carefully, then sniffed at it, put it in her mouth, spat it out, sniffed again, in mouth, spat out, sniffed again and ate it before gagging a bit! :) Needless to say I don't think she will be doing that again in a hurry!!!

:) :D :laugh:

That was my reaction too! By the time she was finally swallowing it I realised what she was doing!!! She also went off and had a big drink of water after that! :D

Sophie thinks the kitties litter box is a buffet. :laugh::) Of course we discovered this when we had friends over. I saw she has something in her mouth - put my hand under her mouth and asked her to "give" and she did - spat out an entire cat crap. Oh man it stank - somehow shed kept it in its shape so all our guests knew what it was! People started screaming when she grabbed it again and ran up to show them how lucky she was that the kitties laid her nummy cat-eggs. BLURGH.

She promptly got booted outside. Disgusting dog.

we have recently introduced bella and byron to a kitty we are fostering ... i'd heard about the 'protein' content in kitty poo and i did all within my immediate power to prevent either of my 2 dogs learning new tricks and acquiring a new taste sensation!!!

HA! bella be a clever lil cow! *gag* BUT one saving grace *giggles*, kitty poo aint the same covered in kitty litter crystals :laugh:

i've found a few of them crystal covered nuggets in the garden over the past few days!

since then i've applied myself and figured out how to prevent bella from accessing said kitty's litter tray area :)