What's The Most Disgusting Thing Your Dog Has Done?

Dame Aussie

This wasn't the dog's fault, but still disgusting!

When I was a child my mother bought me a poodle puppy, and one day we went to take her with us to a friend's place (she'd only been with us for a little while and was still 'adjusting' to certain things) so my mum gave her a big feed of raw chicken wings and then we popped her in the car and left.

I had her in my lap when she started looking distracted and walking all over me. She put her head over my shoulder and as I was cooing to her and saying 'what's up, cutie?' she shoved her head down my shirt and vomited all her semi-digested dinner down my back. :D

Needless to say we made an impromptu pit-stop with me playing the screaming little girl and mum wiping it all off my back with a wet one! Lucky that wasn't too hard because the bits were mostly still solid... yum.

What a funny story, I can just picture it. :D :rofl:

Um. Sorry for you though...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming home to find something that resembled a dead carcass's remains scattered all over the lounge room. Closer inspection revealed that it was in fact remnants of a used menstrual pad/tampons that the dogs had played tug of war with... ALL OVER THE COUCHES and carpet. It was so gross, makes me feel ill just rethinking about it.

Eww, dogs are gross! When you think about all the gross things they do, it sometimes makes it really hard to love them!

The other day we came home to find a dead bird in the house and were thankful neither of the dogs had tried to eat it.

Kyra put a half rotten chicken frame on the pillow next to me in bed last week, wasn't impressed i can tell you that much :D

I can't say the other dogs are very grotty :D

My, this is an interesting thread, glad I opened it after dinner.

Ok, Bronte's worst...eating cat poo, then throwing it up half digested in the car about 30mins later. OH MY GOD the smell was like nothing on this earth. I was dry retching as I tried to scoop it out of the car and she was the greenest looking Collie you have ever seen. Luckily we were only five mins from home, we drove home with all the windows open, the air con on full blast and I think we were both lucky to take three breaths for the whole drive.

ok to set the scene....

winter time there is a dead bit of roo sitting around for the border colliie to snack on. it has maggots in the meat lots of wiggle rice...... :D :o

so said doggie gobbles up the meat and heaps of wriggle rice, dog waits a while then throws up the wriggley rice and stinky roo.... by now it's stinkier......and the wriggley rices is still moving..

next i think you can guess....

you'd be right she ate the rice for a second go.... nice not :D :rofl::)

My dogs..........on the couch.........eating "recycled" bits of my month-long deceased pet goat........ Didn't know whether to vomit or cry or both :D

Noooo...Thats nightmare material. Can't imagine it was a great time recovering the remains...you poor love!

ok to set the scene....

winter time there is a dead bit of roo sitting around for the border colliie to snack on. it has maggots in the meat lots of wiggle rice...... :D :eek:

so said doggie gobbles up the meat and heaps of wriggle rice, dog waits a while then throws up the wriggley rice and stinky roo.... by now it's stinkier......and the wriggley rices is still moving..

next i think you can guess....

you'd be right she ate the rice for a second go.... nice not :rofl::):o

Nooooooo! :eat: ;) Wriggly rice :D

This thread pretty much somes up why I don't want to give the dogs access to inside the house when I'm not home!

Archer hasn't done anything too gross yet.

Leia has rolled in some pretty grotty smelling stuff but I don't know what it was - not poo thankfully, but then not good either. She also once brought a very dead bird into the house.

So far that's it!

We used to have ducks when I was little and one of them would lay her eggs in a secret spot so we'd be forever hunting for them :D

Well we obviously missed some because one day our two little chi x's (who are now 14 years young) came in the house smelling like death. We figured out they'd been rolling in some rotten eggs, my god, I've never smelt anything like it in my life and don't think I ever will.

Took us days to get the smell out of them, rubbing them down with vanilla essence and everything :D

I suffer from reflux that flairs up once a month or so.

one night i was standing outside so the dogs could do their night wees and poos.

i felt the burning sensation and promptly vomitted on the grass.

whilst i was composing myself, I looked down and there was Sally gleefully helping herself to a second dinner.

needless to say, after seeing that, there was more where that came from! :D

As I have only had Dezzy for about 9 months now....the worst thing he has done is I took him for a run out to our horse.....whilst we were walking up the lane way the horse had a pee....Dezzy bolted after she had finished weeing and rolled straight in it....he then proceeded to find a fresh poo and rolled in that.....when he got up instead of being a black and white dog he was a black and green dog

we then had to go to school to pick up the kids and guess what....no kids wanted to go near Dezzy that day to say hello

as soon as we were home he was in the bath but he thought he was so good for rolling in wee and poo but trust me he didn't smell that good :D

As I have only had Dezzy for about 9 months now....the worst thing he has done is I took him for a run out to our horse.....whilst we were walking up the lane way the horse had a pee....Dezzy bolted after she had finished weeing and rolled straight in it....he then proceeded to find a fresh poo and rolled in that.....when he got up instead of being a black and white dog he was a black and green dog

we then had to go to school to pick up the kids and guess what....no kids wanted to go near Dezzy that day to say hello

as soon as we were home he was in the bath but he thought he was so good for rolling in wee and poo but trust me he didn't smell that good :D

YUMMY. It must smell like irresistable cologne to them or something...

I've remembered another one, though it didn't happen to me I was working there at the time I got the full story.

So, I used to work at a herb farm as a herb packer, there were also some guys who worked the farm and drove the delivery truck. So.. the bosses have this gorgeous Aussie x called Wylie, who absolutely adores riding in the truck. So Dave, one of the guys who works there, has to make a delivery down the range in Cairns, and of course Wylie had to come along. Now Dave has a bad habit of treating Wylie to meat pies when he goes for truck rides, and this particular time it must have been a curry pie because it obviously didn't agree with Wylie and resulted in what is now called by all the workers the 'Amazing Exploding Dog'.

Driving along the highway at 80km/hr in a truck it's obviously quite hard to stop, plus this really happened quite suddenly. Anyway, Wylie, sitting in the passenger street, became very distressed and seconds later projectile diahrrea'd all over the inside of the truck. Somehow Dave manages not to crash the truck in shock and gag reflex but to make matters worse what happens? A cop comes up behind and puts the sirens on.

So, Dave manages to find a spot to pull over finally and you can imagine the scene, Dave rolls the window down as the cop approaches (he was just doing a routine breath test) and the cop is nearly bowled over by the wave of green stink that barrels out. So there's the cop, trying not to pass out, Dave, (who has a very weak stomach) gagging, and Wylie panting innocently, now back to his happy self, having exploded.

Surprised the cop didn't issue him a ticket for offensive stink. :D

I have a chronic poo-eater here myself - she will come in from having a midnight snack and burp in my face while I'm trying to watch TV... needless to say, she doesn't get a happy cuddle in return... ewwww!

T.

This thread is great.

I too have dogs that do this trick. We call them Cat Crunchies (as they are usually covered in bark). I keep wishing the damn cat would learn to poo out the front.

I am not sure if there is a worse smell than rotten eel. But I dont want to find out.... It makes a lovely dog cologne apparently. Second after that is the fact that one dog has recently got the habit of er, sniffing and licking the other boys bits. Then thinks its fine to try and lick me :D

Rotten eggs

Let me set the scene

Two weeks had a yard clean up and found a nest of eggs. Said eggs had been there so long that as I picked them up and threw them in a bag they exploded. I then put this bag at the bottom of another bag that was filled with weeds. I have been binning full bags as we couldn't get to the tip but a few bags are left.

Fast forward Wednesday morning walked outside could smell something feral, like something had died, on the way to work, so didn't investigate further, but made mental note to follow up.

Wednesday night 11.30pm arrive home. Smell is worse at front gate, put dogs in car, smell permeates car. Drive in gagging.

Get dogs out of car, Dog no. 1 has black collar and stinks, still haven't twigged as to what he has rolled was more worried he had got into paddocks next door and rolled in cow poo.

Wash dog at midnight. Yay!

Next morning go outside see bag on lawn go to investigate, bag now contains black sludge, there was nothing left to suggest this bag contained eggs they were so badly decomposed. The smell was HORRENDOUS. Needless to say this has been binned outside the gate to stop dogs going back for seconds.

This story involves our old Rotty Kaiser who has since gone to the bridge.

He was sitting drooling and looking generally a bit off. Suddenly he starts making these gross gagging sounds and we start to smell this horrendous smell.Aghhh........

Suddenly something slides out of his mouth covered in slime and goober. He regurgitates an entire dead rat-in one piece no damage but rotting! :laugh: . No idea how old it was or when he ate it but it was decomposing.

So repulsive.We all ran screaming and gagging.We also had guests so we were mortified they witnessed/smelt this. One of them was scared of Rotty's -don't think this helped :dancingelephant:

My dad ran out gagging and was sick in the front yard. He was literally green.He said the smell burnt his nose.

My dad wouldn't come back in the house till I go rid of it. Needless to say we didn't let K kiss us for some time after.

Still makes me feel sick-can still see that rat sliding out covered in slime. and it was years ago. :laugh: