Whats The Worst Your Dog Has Done To Hurt You

Primedogs

at the moment I'm sitting here icing goth my knee and ankle as I got caught in one of the knee deep holes dug in the back yard. I know its quite minimal compared to what some people have gone through,

so was wondering whats the worst harm your dog has caused you?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 blood noses, 2 twisted ankles and leather burn on ankle from lead getting caught and yanking my feet out from under me...

Oh and I guess bites from snatching the ball before she knew any better....

Hope you feel better soon..

When I was about 12 years old I used to walk my lab. I can remember running down the hill on cement with her beside me. I don't know why I was sprinting but at that age we do anything.

Anyway the lab suddenly decided to swap from her side across me to the other. What a mess and I still remember the spill as thou it was in slow motion. She tripped my up and that it about all I remember.

Other than that I am safe althou I have seen some good spills with people doing agility.

ooh there are some nasty one's

nothing broken, but quite a few unsightly bruises...

bruise3.jpg

and...

20100306-23608_369338170134_7618001.jpg

Photo0309.jpg

all because he felt the need to suddenly play whilst swimming with me in the pool...

the last one I can understand, I recived similar marks although not quite as bad on my chest and back when mine decided that swimming was too much hassle and that he really needed to be up on my shoulders then changing his mine and trying to climb up me to leap off, which although is easier in the water, is no small feat when he is over 35kg

:crossfingers: lordy Stormie, they are pretty imressive !!!

mmmmmm.......let me think.....giant breed = broken owners !!

* as a teenager, saved one of my mum's Great Dane's from drowning, my back looked like stormies leg

* my old Molly dug a hole so large that in the dark I fell into it and twisted my ankle, back and thought my leg was broken as it was pinned under me !

* bleeding lip & tongue, from a headbutt under the chin - a few times.

* OH...bruised man jewels from the swipe of a wolfhound tail....lots of times !!!

* Quite a few inside out knees.....one of the law's of physics....knees do not bend backwards.... :( ....well they do, but only with some brute force !

who amoung us has not stood out in the yard and thought....should I dodge this creature hurtling towards me ? or stand still so he can go around

......followed by CRASH & ow..ow...ow !!!

fifi

who amoung us has not stood out in the yard and thought....should I dodge this creature hurtling towards me ? or stand still so he can go around

......followed by CRASH & ow..ow...ow !!!

fifi

It never matters... if they always go around you, the one day you stand still they will run into you

I have never had anything too bad from my dogs - got an almost broken nose from a greyhound at the kennels, man that hurt! then a boxer got me the week after! I now protect my nose if anything is flying at me!

I have been bitten, but it was 100% my fault, took about 2 weeks to get my hand back to full use

I got this nice bite mark from my own BC girl..... unintended for me of course, it was directed at an out of control Cattle x Staffy girl (big girl) I fostered here years ago that my Jess seen as a threate to me so headed in to straighten her out but to avoid a fight I threw my leg in the way...

The things you do...

post-12807-1267874537_thumb.jpg

Edited by bluecollie

Several chipped teeth from boofy Poppers. Also a blood nose from our old AmStaffX.

Dog related but not really the dogs fault - both my brother and I went to Holly's crate for some reason (was during dinner so there must have been a reason) and he knelt down, I was standing up but leaning over him to have a look. He stood up quickly and slammed his head into my chin. I couldn't chew for a few days and couldn't talk that night without a fair bit of pain! My jaw clicks as it is but the days following that incident were terrible.

Bruises from dogs at work, fallen over some beds as dogs have rushed past and twinged my always-sore hip. A couple of small "warning" bites, usually a small dog. Cats at work are worse though! And not nearly as predictable as dogs.