Cheap Agilty Equipment

Anyone know of any other websites apart from Topbuys and Air Dogs that sell agility equipment for sale?

I've Googled them but can't seem to come up with much.I remember someone a few months ago gave me a link to someone that has a website and makes the equipment themselves and I did email them but never got a reply and musn't have saved it

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah good plan! Remember, I have a beginner as well :)

Should be good actually, I can bring Ruby down too and practice jumping with her (Dog knows she needs all the practice she can get :rolleyes:) and last time I did agility with her she loved tunnels, so would be interesting to see if she remembers anything!

Don't know if this is any good to anyone but try these links and scroll down.

http://www.squidoo.com/dogagilityequipment

http://agilityaustralia.com/?page_id=17

Looks like we got a bargain from Topbuys :) .The first link iggy mum posted shows an ebay listing in US for the exact same large tunnel that I brought from Topbuys and it's up to $36 US plus shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=WDVW&rd=1

This is mainly for RS :flame: but this is what the jumps my dad makes look like:

PA111101.jpg

They are made from metal that is powder coated so is farily rust resistant (if thier is a scratch it might rust) however I have had most of my stuff for 5 years (made when I did a bit of agility in 2005) and no rust.

The cups are a shallow V welded on, I have not found them too sensitive or impossible to dispace. Of course since they are custom made cup heights and pole heights can vary.

They are metal so they are heavy and would be a delivery only type thing. I just put this here as well in case any WA people are interested too as he is about to do the order for metal. They cost roughly $30 a jump (two uprights with two cups).

P.S Rubystar youe inbox is full.

Edited by valleyCBR

I really need to clean out my inbox, I'm sure there are pointless things in there that could be deleted :hug: Just takes such effort :hug:

If your dad doesn't mind, I'd love some made too :rainbowbridge: I'll speak to you privately in regards to how many and all that stuff :cry: Thanks!!

Has anybody seen 5 way PVC connectors for sale in Australia? Hopefully Bunnings? Or even the 4 way?

Clean Run have them, but I don't really want to pay the shipping price that will come with it! :rainbowbridge:

PVC5Way_Sm.jpg

Edited by RubyStar

Got my tunnel a couple of days ago. It is perfect for training, but will need to peg in down better as it blew across the paddock this morning while I was milking cows. Lucky the cows didnt see it, couldve been a stampede................... :rainbowbridge:

Got my tunnel a couple of days ago. It is perfect for training, but will need to peg in down better as it blew across the paddock this morning while I was milking cows. Lucky the cows didnt see it, couldve been a stampede................... :rainbowbridge:

I was also thinking how to stop it rolling. I am going to get some lengths of velcro and make something similar to the snugglers. A velcro strap to go right around with 2 loops (not sure what the loops would be made from) for small stakes to go through.

I figure velcro would have to be easier than using webbing and attaching the hadware.

I am gussing it would need 3 sets, 1 each end and 1 in the middle?

No tunnel for us Rubystar :laugh:

Dear customer, Thank you for your order and we are very sorry to let you know that while we are checking the item before to ship it out, we found our warehouse has an error to count the stock ,it's out of stock and won't be available in a short time ,we will refund you ASAP,so you can shop from other place,apologize again for any inconvenience.Regards

Aaaaaaaaaarghhh!

Got my tunnel a couple of days ago. It is perfect for training, but will need to peg in down better as it blew across the paddock this morning while I was milking cows. Lucky the cows didnt see it, couldve been a stampede................... :laugh:

I was also thinking how to stop it rolling. I am going to get some lengths of velcro and make something similar to the snugglers. A velcro strap to go right around with 2 loops (not sure what the loops would be made from) for small stakes to go through.

I figure velcro would have to be easier than using webbing and attaching the hadware.

I am gussing it would need 3 sets, 1 each end and 1 in the middle?

let us know what you come up with thelinks