My Grandfather Is Missing

Darkrai

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh .... I have never met nor heard of your Grandfather until this worrying, and now sad thread, yet my eyes are ready to spring a well of tears for him and also for you and your family. This is indeed tragic and shocking all at once.

RIP Grandfather, and may you check in on all others whom we cherish but who are lost to us in this lifetime and await us on the other side of the rainbow bridge, and may you find comfort there.

To the OP and OP's family - my most sincere condolences. Grandfathers are special people - I'm sure he surrounds you even now.

My family and I would like to than you all for your condolences, these have been the longest and sadest 24hrs I can ever rememeber, with such a glimore of hope this mornng of a sighting, raised our hearts and made us think he was still among us, only to have acouple hours later to have our world around us shattered bythe finding of his body in the river. I jut wished he pasted away in a warm bed or somewhere nicer then in the rain in cold water, could not think of a worser way fo such a gentle older person.

Atleast he now is free from pain, free from suffering and can now rest peacefully and with forever be immortalisted i our memories :cry: