Tried To Get A Shot Of Me And The Pooches..

becandcharch

I was trying to get one of either side of me :laugh:

This photo totally sums up their personalities. Charch is very well behaved (look at him waiting for a command) and Asha is the cheekiest naughy girl (ambushing me!)

Her newest thing is to jump on you from behind, put a paw over each shoulder and stick her tongue in your ear.

4440568622_de1d49f840.jpg

4440584120_b4b0fe4310.jpg

4440580230_6b64562555.jpg

4440599198_ce11ba8f4a.jpg

:shrug: Love em Bec, great shots. Charch looks so funny just sitting there waiting so patiently while Asha is acting the goat!! She reminds me of my pup (well not really a pup he's 2 now) he does exactly the same thing. I have tried to get shots of me with 2 each side and it just doesn't work :(

Ive been away and was just wondering did you get your camera back? also how did you go with your photo 5 pic?

Thanks Redangel and BT :( I guess you can definately say they are natural :shrug:

Shell I love your last shot you of and Zero. I'll think i'll aim for something like that next time :(

tlc yes I have my camera back! It was a hard 1 1/2 weeks without it. I do use it most days so I felt a bit lost.

Should hear back about the Canon comp in about a fortnight. Get your pooches to cross all of their paws for me pls!!

Shell I love your last shot you of and Zero. I'll think i'll aim for something like that next time :shrug:

Thanks! It was only 3 years in the making and took 50 odd remote trigger shots to get one I liked :(

Good luck with the photo 5 shot!!

Everything crossed here for you Bec, good luck!!

On a side note, where can I get a remote trigger for my nikon, is it just as easy as ebay? are they expensive? Its tough to get shots using the timer 10 seconds is not enough time to get into position and the more I hurry the more the dogs think it is a big game and get excited!!

Everything crossed here for you Bec, good luck!!

On a side note, where can I get a remote trigger for my nikon, is it just as easy as ebay? are they expensive? Its tough to get shots using the timer 10 seconds is not enough time to get into position and the more I hurry the more the dogs think it is a big game and get excited!!

Thankyou!!!

I have this one - Cactus Wireless Shutter Release - C3

Recommended by Terranik and I love it! Its super fast and only cost about $30 from memory.