R.i.p Milo

3Woofs

I am very sorry bluestaff, one of my ponies is very tiny and I always worry about him getting attacked by a stray dog. I keep him in with a donkey and my arabian mare who are very protective but they are just so fragile.

RIP little pony and damn you d!ckhead dog owners

post-23033-1269065915_thumb.jpg

I find this totally unbelievable that they have done this before and then live to do it again. Truly, perhaps it was the owners who should be euthanased what happens when it is a child.

Am so sorry for the poor ponys suffering and the misery you all have to go through

R.I.P Milo :coffee:

My deepest sympathy to you and the owners.

It has happened around here also. I little minature mare and foal were in a small paddock, and were attatcked by 2 stray dogs. The mare got between the dogs and her foal and fought for her life and for her foals. SHe had to be put to sleep from the extent of her injuries but she did manage to keep the dogs away from her foal. And apparently the dogs had been roaming and were found to have come from a neighbourhood from the aother side of town (roughly 20minutes drive).

Again I am so sorry for your loss and I do hope that the owners are bought to justice as they obviously dont deserve any animals.. :sleep:

oh that is so sad

i know we just hate reading this stuff

any pain a poor animal has to endure is heart-rendering...

such terror to go through

i am so glad we dont live in these kind of neighbourhoods

but we are going to move one day and thats the risk you take ...it isnt just the house youre buying into...it is the whole neighbourhood that is often not on show when you put in your offer

people living here dont seem to be attracted to that kind of dog that is likely to hurt another animal ...thank God for that

im so sorry to hear your news

poor sweet pony at peace now