Our Australian Shepherd Puppy

wuffles

Everyone loves puppies so I thought I'd post some photos of our very sweet Aussie pup, Ava. She is just under 4 months old. We just adore her!

She is mismarked but obviously still gorgeous! :confused:

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

Edited by wuffles

Awwww.shes a sweetie. Miss marked sounds so pessimistic...lets say shes 'original" colorwise.

Yes I guess the word can sound pessimistic, I don't mind pointing it out to people though just so they know it's not what most Aussies look like :dunce: She is happy and healthy and very true to her breed in every other way. She's hopefully going to make a great little obedience and agility dog when she grows up :(

Hey Wuffles - Ava's own thread!!! She is looking gorgeous. Her eye colour has definitely lightened.

She is from our first Aussie litter, aussielover. The only girl, and a very special girl at that. :dunce: You could call her "white pattern" (not sure if that is technically correct, but does sound nicer than mismarked).

Thanks for the pics. She is starting to look like a young lady now....

Hey Wuffles - Ava's own thread!!! She is looking gorgeous. Her eye colour has definitely lightened.

She is from our first Aussie litter, aussielover. The only girl, and a very special girl at that. :dunce: You could call her "white pattern" (not sure if that is technically correct, but does sound nicer than mismarked).

White patterned works perfectly well too. :(

And she is gorgeous. We need photos of Dragon and Tally for er... *cough* comparison. :)

White patterned works perfectly well too. :(

And she is gorgeous. We need photos of Dragon and Tally for er... *cough* comparison. :)

Dragon had his 3rd show day today, and I think his practice through the week has helped. He was much more settled in the stack (not near perfect, but better). :)

She is from our first Aussie litter, aussielover. The only girl, and a very special girl at that. :( You could call her "white pattern" (not sure if that is technically correct, but does sound nicer than mismarked).

White patterned works perfectly well too. :)

And she is gorgeous. We need photos of Dragon and Tally for er... *cough* comparison. :mad

Dragon had his 3rd show day today, and I think his practice through the week has helped. He was much more settled in the stack (not near perfect, but better). :)

That is fantastic :dunce: Keep it up and he'll be a little star in no time. He's looking great.

Thanks guys, she is a stunner, and very, very cheeky too.

The Ark, pics of her brothers very welcome for comparison :sleep: You're lucky to have Dragon instead of Ava because you'd never get her to stand still for even 5 seconds :coffee:

She is a STUNNING girl!!!! (and mismarks are the best, i'm just a tad biased!!!!!) :)

How crazy, I was going to call my girl Ava, but at the last minute decided on Lottie (she's a mismark as well!!), but Ava was my second choice!! Good luck with her and have fun, they grow up soooo quick!!!

• 2 weeks later...
how is she classed as mismarked? Because of no colour on her face?

Yep, because of the no colour around her eyes, also their ears aren't meant to be fully white I don't think, and also over her shoulders/withers/front leg region (someone correct me if i'm wrong - i'm just learning about all the correct colouring for Aussies!!). Theres rules to it all, but i'm sure someone can give you the specifics on it all!!! :) I know with my girl, one of her eyes doesn't have colour fully around, she also has too much on her shoulders/front legs and her ears - so just too much white!! hehe, but it makes them so unique!!!!!

All I can say is she's stunning!!!! :thumbsup: I know i'll never not have an aussie in my life now!!!!