I-squeaks 2.0

So who would be interested in getting I-squeaks?

Isqueaks

The current price for the balls on the website [not including postage] is:

Small $2.95USD

Medium $3.95USD

Large $5.95USD

The following prices will most likely be the approx price [including shipping but not postage] in $Oz. I will PM everyone with the final price once the order is finalised.

Small $4.50

Medium $5.50

Large $7.00

Squeaks will be delivered to me and then I will then post them to individuals or if you want to save on postage a group of squeaks to a central location or for people in SA you can contact me and can pick them up.

For postage around Australia a 500g postage bag costs $5.70 and with a medium i-Squeak weighing less than 30 grams I should be able to fit a fair few in each bag. 3kg bag is $9.90.

[Yes I have stolen some of Ptolomy's posts :eek:]

I will put names and order numbers in the 2nd post

Edited by Ravyk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOTAL TALLY:

Small: 24

Medium: 47

Large: 12

Orders:

Ravyk: 6 Med

Hollys mummy: 2 Small 1 Med

littlehoot: 3 Small 1 Med

SchnauzerBoy: 4 Med

GoldieBoy: 4 Med

tollersowned: 4 Med

sammy_ballerina: 6 Small 2 Med

KristenLovesLabs: 2 Small 8 Med

kiesha09: 4 Small

GoldenGirl85: 4 Med 2 Large

Di*: 2 Small

NicGSDlover: 2 Small 4 Med 2 Large

Misha: 4 Med 2 Large

Bully: 2 Small 4 Large

goldielover: 1 Small 3 Medium

Fordogs: 2 Medium 2 Large

Edited by Ravyk

So who would be interested in getting I-squeaks?

The current price for the balls on the website is:

Small $2.95

Medium $3.95

Large $5.95

Shipping to Aus and Postage around Aus isn't factored in yet, but will probably be around a similar price to Ptolomy's order.

$4.20 small i-Squeak

$5.20 medium i-Squeak

$6.20 Large i-Squeak

Squeaks will be delivered to me and then I will then post them to individuals or if you want to save on postage a group of squeaks to a central location or for people in SA you can contact me and can pick them up.

For postage around Australia a 500g postage bag costs $5.70 and with a medium i-Squeak weighing less than 30 grams I should be able to fit a fair few in each bag. 3kg bag is $9.90.

[Yes I have stolen some of Ptolomy's posts :eek:]

I will put names and order numbers in the 2nd post

Balls ended up being:

Small $4.50

Medium $5.50

Large $5.50 this is $Oz where I think the prices on the website are US$

You will need to be careful with the postage as some of the packets weighed more than 500g (the large balls were much heavier than the small ones) - so I just paid the extra.

Because of the number of balls ordered Clean Run did give us 10% discount on the price of the balls - so when you have got the final orders I suggest you email Clean Run and see what they can do for you - I was dealing with Pam.

Good luck

From Clean Run website:

Small

2" diameter (5cm)

Medium

3" diameter (7.5cm)

Large

4" diameter (10cm)

From what I hear they are pretty strong, but I think some dogs may still be able to destroy them. We have a bad cuz (by the same manufacturer) that my male goldie half-chewed the legs off but the ball is still intact and still squeaks :eek:

You might find its just as cheap to organise a state based order and order it separately. I was going to offer this last time but it was going to complicate things with Ptolomy so didn't push it.

The postage saving isn't as much as you might think it is with a larger group of people especially if you then have to factor in the postage costs to the various states. If you had even 4 or 5 in a state that wanted an order then its just as easy to split postage. Especially if you are likely to catch up with them at a DOL meet for instance.

Some of us place Clean Run orders fairly frequently and usually do open them to others to share postage costs. Usually we split postage evenly or as a percentage of order total depending.

Ness how long did it take them to come in last time? I think doing a state by state order is probably best that way the people out bush can get theirs posted, and anyone in the city can catch up at a DOL meet and get theirs then!

Ill get 1 large and 2 medium

I have updated the first post and prices with the advice on Ptolomy.

If people want to do a state by state order, that is fine with me. :eek: If not, I'm more than happy to continue to order for everyone.

The order will need to be kept under $1000 to avoid paying import tax. [i don't think this includes the postage, just the price of the items but will double check]

ETA. If you change your order please post a NEW post rather than edit the original post. I may not see the updated order.

If I have missed putting your order into the list in post #2, let me know.

Edited by Ravyk

I have updated the first post and prices with the advice on Ptolomy.

If people want to do a state by state order, that is fine with me. :eek: If not, I'm more than happy to continue to order for everyone.

The order will need to be kept under $1000 to avoid paying import tax. [i don't think this includes the postage, just the price of the items but will double check]

ETA. If you change your order please post a NEW post rather than edit the original post. I may not see the updated order.

If I have missed putting your order into the list in post #2, let me know.

2 small for me, please.

Di