Gherkin

Gemelo

Dotty that is the most beautiful tribute to your girl i was laughing and crying at the same time, I don't think I would have been able to do that if it was me.

Big hugs to you and yours and run free over the bridge Gherkin, I am sure my aussie Marney will show you around.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dotty

I have said it before, but wanted to post here as well. I am so sorry that you have lost Shmerkin so suddenly and so young. I cannot imagine the empty space in your life at the moment and only wish I could do something to help you and your OH. Life is not fair sometimes, to lose such a young pugger must be so hard and I wish you were not going through it.

I am not trying to make light of your situation, but I thought you might appreciate the fun times Gherkin's name could make....

When I first read that Gherky had passed on I was on the middle of a peak hour tram heading home, it full of tired and quiet people, not talking etc so really quite quiet, I could not help it, I said out loud 'Oh f*%$, not Gherkin'.

I wonder what the other commuters made of that :rofl: Judging by the looks I received they thought I was a little mad!

RIP little Pickle Pug - I will miss hearing of your antics. You were so loved by your people and everyone on the pug thread will miss hearing about you. :(

So sorry to hear about your loss of Gherkin.

I loved the stories you shared about Gherkin, but I have to say the thing I loved most was the name - such a fantastic name for a fantatsic little dog.

RIP Gherkin

What a terrible loss - I am so sorry :laugh:

Just reading Gherkin's name always put a smile on my face - it is clear she was loved by many and will not be forgotten.

Big Hugs to you Dotty and your other babies :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...