Dangerous Dogs On Aca Tonight

HugUrPup

OMG I cant stop laughing at that man!

I know its a serious topic but seriously who doesnt think that man's personation isnt the funniest thing ever! :laugh:

ETA: There's a facebook page as well :laugh:

Edited by LucyCharzie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) :D :D :D :laugh: ;) :wave: ;)

I love how famous this guy has become for his life like impersonations of a dangerous dog :rofl:

Was so excited to see him on the 7pm project tonight :D

I hope his new found fame encourages council to do something about the dogs. ;)

whether the dogs have been declared dangerous or not they shouldn't be roaming the streets, they could hurt someone or be run over by a car. The behaviour the dogs were showing in the footage didn't really concern me, the reporter was able to get close to them and even when they were filming the dogs behind their fence, the dogs didn't seem aggro. Their ears were pinned back and the so called pit bull ( i think staffy X or ridge X) was in a bit of avoidance, the aggression maybe was Territorial when they were out maybe? BUT they have bitten before so they shouldn't be found roaming and they require a muzzle when outside of the property, these two dogs I think are manageable, I've seen much worse aggression wise. ;)

Guest choice_brandy

I love that last one.. cracks me up everytime I watch it. Bet it's not the last we see of him, he'll get his 15 minutes in the spotlight

I think the old man should be taken away by the council. :):):) Or the men with the white coats as he's got a serious problem. :laugh::)

Oh no no no no, he has done a perfect job of bringing the media focus on to slack councils and useless owners who don't give a rats about other people.

Other approaches have not worked and here we have a scowling young owner deliberately turning his three dogs loose, after being ordered to keep them in an enclosure. You cant get much more selfish than that. Dogs are far safer at home and every time he does that he puts the dogs at risk, and the neighbours are also at risk.

If this guy's performance is what it takes to get the message across the televisions screens and around the email circuit or wherever, then so be it.

Too many little kids have been chewed up and that is a tragedy.

This guy could be averting a tragedy by heightening public awareness of the subject in a way that is entertaining.

Souff

I agree with Souff.

In an entertaining way, he's brought attention to the fact that problems like this wouldn't exist, if owners would only keep their dogs confined on their property. And if only councils would follow up & insist on compliance, when frequent complaints are being made.

I loved his wife's face. She seemed quite unmoved by the sudden burst of barking in her ear. :laugh:

Fair point, puggerup.

But maybe it depends on the viewer. I didn't see the original segment. But when it was shown again on the 7 PM Report (for its funny value), I then saw it. And heard about the context of the uncontrolled roaming dogs.