Your Favourite "doggie Stars"?

What was the third dog in homeward bound? I loved homeward bound...need to get it on DVD me thinks!

I think the third dog was actually a Himalayan cat named Sassy?

I remember in the book the older dog was a Bull Terrier and the younger dog was a Labrador Retriever and the cat was a Siamese.

I like Eddie from Frasier!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the third dog in homeward bound? I loved homeward bound...need to get it on DVD me thinks!

I think the third dog was actually a Himalayan cat named Sassy?

I remember in the book the older dog was a Bull Terrier and the younger dog was a Labrador Retriever and the cat was a Siamese.

I like Eddie from Frasier!

Yep your right...it was a cat!!! :laugh:

My 4yo just loves the "buddies" There's a few movies in that Disney franchise... I think I've watched Santa Buddies about 4 times in 3 days! The kids especially loved Space Buddies, and there is the most gorgeous Bull Terrier named Sputnik in it. I man walks one past the boys' school most afternoons who is the spitting image of the one in the movie, so the boys have christened it Sputnik (I have no idea what it's real name is).

Yep, LOVE Eddie from Frasier.

To quote Family Guy "OK, but we can't be out late, on tv tonight the dog from frasier is going to ride the Dolphin from Seaquest" lol.

I also love the cartoon dogs, hehe - Brian from Family Guy and Santa's Little Helper from the Simpsons.

ETA I can't believe i didn't remember to list Doug from Up in this category! "I hid under your porch cause I love you, and SQUIRREL!!!!!"

Edited by NicGSDlover

Mine was the Littlest Hobo from the 60/60's tv show.

fifi

oh, and Rin TinTin :-)

"Same" :party: Another GSD Fan I see! :(

Gosh I loved that Show. Also the "Lassie" Series. Ol' Yella. sob..sob.. :(:party:

Was a big Fan of all the 60's animal shows really. Dolphins, Horses the lot.

Now for this Millenium.....I really loved all the dogs in "Hotel for Dogs", particular the Boston Terrier, Georgia.!

The Border Collies (The real ones!) from "Babe".

Commissionaire Rex!!!! (I'm Austrian)

Disney owns a siberian husky named DJ - he starred as Max in 8 Below and Demon in snow dogs.

Here he is in 8 below (3rd from the right with the huge smile on his face)

eightbelow.jpg

And in snow dogs (2nd from the top on the left)

snowdogs.jpg

I also love Shasta from snow buddies (my niece's favourite movie) but I hate that he introduces himself as an alaskan husky. He's obviously a purebred siberian, not an alaskan which is a cross breed.

ETA: A shot of Shasta with the buddies

snow_buddies_still.jpg

Edited by ~*Shell*~

Disney owns a siberian husky named DJ - he starred as Max in 8 Below and Demon in snow dogs.

Here he is in 8 below (3rd from the right with the huge smile on his face)

eightbelow.jpg

And in snow dogs (2nd from the top on the left)

snowdogs.jpg

I also love Shasta from snow buddies (my niece's favourite movie) but I hate that he introduces himself as an alaskan husky. He's obviously a purebred siberian, not an alaskan which is a cross breed.

:D I Love Demon :p and Max! He was so cute in both those movies!

Loving all the replys btw :cheer: I haven't seen turner and hooch yet.. I'll have to rent it!

Murray from Mad About You - I still tell Jodie to 'get the mouse' when she's haunting the hallway staring at a spot on the floor.

Toto

Hamish Macbeth's Westie. When I was in a rented flat and just dreaming of one day owning a dog, I spent what seemed a LOT of money at the QVB on a concrete life-sized Westie 'Macduff' who still lives in my kitchen, peaking out cheakily from under a cupboard.

ETA Dougal from Magic Roundabout - I begged my parents for a Dougal-dog for years

Edited by Katdogs

How about Buck Bundy from 'Married with Children'? :D

buck_l.jpg

...or Puffy from 'There's Something about Mary', especially when he attacks Ben Stiller with a zeal that only a dose of speed can give! :thumbsup:

puffy.jpg

PS - I love Inspector Rex too