Eagle Pack Holistic

I'm reverting Shyla back onto the Eagle Pack Holistic cos she has been itchy ever since I switched her onto Royal Canin. I can't prove whether it's the food or not yet as we went into summer at the same time and we are not going into winter... but I want to switch her back onto EP cos she was never itchy while growing up on it (from weaning to about 8mths old)

I can't decide though whether to get the Duck or the Anchovy fishy one!! I have heard both are quite low allergenic, especially the Anchovy one.

Also wonder where people in Melbourne source EP from?? It was getting hard to get when I stopped buying it, gonna ring a few places tomorrow.

I'm reverting Shyla back onto the Eagle Pack Holistic cos she has been itchy ever since I switched her onto Royal Canin. I can't prove whether it's the food or not yet as we went into summer at the same time and we are not going into winter... but I want to switch her back onto EP cos she was never itchy while growing up on it (from weaning to about 8mths old)

I can't decide though whether to get the Duck or the Anchovy fishy one!! I have heard both are quite low allergenic, especially the Anchovy one.

Also wonder where people in Melbourne source EP from?? It was getting hard to get when I stopped buying it, gonna ring a few places tomorrow.

Where abouts are you? Anywhere near Beaconsfield?

Where abouts are you? Anywhere near Beaconsfield?

Yep about half an hour away, south east as well :)

If you live in the SE suburbs, I know Robbo's Pet Barn (Dandenong), Pet Barn (Chadstone & Fountain Gate Shopping Centres), and Pet Stock (Moorabbin & Ormond) have them. I think Robbo's Pet Barn had the entire range, including the duck and anchovy varieties, but can't remember if the other places had those, but definitely stock the Holistic range.

It's best to test different types/flavours and choose the one that suits Shyla best.

The kids used to get EPH Fish and did ok on that. I've since changed to Lamb EPH and it seems to be better for them.

There is also the giant breed variety with glucosamine. Unfortunately HonBun's tummy is not the greatest supporter of that flavour.

It's best to test different types/flavours and choose the one that suits Shyla best.

The kids used to get EPH Fish and did ok on that. I've since changed to Lamb EPH and it seems to be better for them.

There is also the giant breed variety with glucosamine. Unfortunately HonBun's tummy is not the greatest supporter of that flavour.

Yes I also vote for Holistic Select Lamb. My dog still itched with the anchovy and seems far better with lamb. I get my supply from Pet Stock (Ormond). They ran out of the 3kg lamb bag when I was there yesterday.

Anchovy is the best for skin and itching, I have my dogs on that and the improvement is amazing, I occ use a duck one for variety but I can swear by the Anchovy EP ( I can swear well without it too by the way! )

:)