Rocco's Photo Shoot

rocco

Rocco - you are so incredibly talented! :) Every single photo is just stunning! :) And I just can't wait to see the rest of your project! :)

FTPO has pretty much said what I want to say. Awesome shots Serena!! :love:

Ashanali is on my case constantly and now has recruited me to join her Savvy team with a new Pet Phootgraphy adventure. Im looking forward to trying to take my photography more serious. :D

Oh how excitement!! Can't wait to see even more pics! :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep yep... we are taking a few new exciting steps within the business, but we have a little project in the works revolving around Serena's work :) . All will be revealed later in the year. All good things come to those who wait.

Yep yep... we are taking a few new exciting steps within the business, but we have a little project in the works revolving around Serena's work :love: . All will be revealed later in the year. All good things come to those who wait.

And I forgot to say, we are very excited to have Serena as an official part of the team :)

And I forgot to say, we are very excited to have Serena as an official part of the team :rainbowbridge:

Thanks. :rainbowbridge: I think Alexs got an appreciation with working with animals yesterday.... :rainbowbridge:

And I forgot to say, we are very excited to have Serena as an official part of the team :rainbowbridge:

Thanks. :rainbowbridge: I think Alexs got an appreciation with working with animals yesterday.... :rainbowbridge:

Yep. He said that it's like working with newborns... which is why I shoot newborns and he won't go near them. It takes great patience. :rainbowbridge:

Oh dear, I've fallen in love with Coconut (photo number 5). Actually, every time I see Greytmate's signature I notice how gorgeous s/he(?) is, but to see the lovely face close-up is great. Lovely colours.

Oh dear, I've fallen in love with Coconut (photo number 5). Actually, every time I see Greytmate's signature I notice how gorgeous s/he(?) is, but to see the lovely face close-up is great. Lovely colours.

She, althought I had to be corrected on that myself - haha. She is so sweet, she was on the list of dogs I wanted to steal on the day, along with Nala and Raz - LOL. They were all great though. The only dog I wouldn't run off with would be Danny - I couldn't handle the drool :rainbowbridge:

She, althought I had to be corrected on that myself - haha. She is so sweet, she was on the list of dogs I wanted to steal on the day, along with Nala and Raz - LOL. They were all great though. The only dog I wouldn't run off with would be Danny - I couldn't handle the drool :rainbowbridge:

there was drool, :rainbowbridge:

he was being good and staying clean, hardly drooled at all :rainbowbridge:

DOL_11

4577732907_f62bb51355.jpg

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Look at my gorgeous girl!!! I nearly thought there wasn't going to be one of her :o BUT THERE WAS!!!!!!!

THANKS SOOOO MUCH ROCCO!!!!

Beautiful beautiful pics!!!!!