My Australian Shepherds,

Gayle.

We moved last week, to a property more suitable for dogs. We now have 3/4 acre, a big rambling house, lots of sheds and our very own securely fenced "off leash park"....aka, our paddock. it's fabulous, so the dogs modelled for me in various locations around the place.

Pics taken with my babycam......Panasonic LX3.

dnh1s.jpg

dnh2s.jpg

dnh3s.jpg

dnh4s.jpg

dnh5s.jpg

dnh6s.jpg

Jeeze GayleK it looks fantastic, worth all that down-time that waiting to sell and move on caused you. Shade trees, good fences and a fenced vege garden, love it all.

I felt like I'd wasted a year of my life, having everything on hold while we sold the other place. But once we found this place, it was so worth it!

We have fishponds, a duckpond.....nothing to put in them yet though.....a really solid and secure chicken coop, vege gardens, awesome established trees and shrubs and everything we could possibly want.

The dogs are having a blast here, although for the first few days they had to stay in the pergola area cos the side gate was too far off the ground and they could just go under it and onto the road.

We fixed that by attaching some boards to the base of the gate and they were then allowed free reign of the place. So what did Dusty do? Sat at the back door and whined all day cos I was inside and she wasn't!

Now though, they've got the hang of all this extra space and whenever I go outside, they come running from whatever they've been exploring down the back.

We also live in a really beautiful little village now, it's flat with great walking tracks, a rail trail and some nice open bush areas.

Here they are locked in their "pergola prison" before they got their freedom.

nh17.jpg