Grooming Sprays

Lemonlime

Hi all,

I am interested to hear what people use as a grooming spray, not something as a final touch before entering the ring, but a spray that you would use on a regular basis in between shows. Be it a human or dog product.

Obviously different things will work for different coats so please list your breed with your reply.

Thanks! :rolleyes:

I use plain 'ol Schwarzkopf leave in conditioning spray before brushing and combing.

Works just as well as the high-end dog products and at only $3 a bottle.

edit - oh and I have a Chinese Crested incase you couldn't guess :( I use it on the Poodles too though.

Edited by Shaar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi groupfive - will PM you straight away but VERY unimpressed that someone has a photo of MY DOG as their avatar? Please change it IMMEDIATELY.

ETA i'm sure this was an accident from the "Candle" Avatars but still - a bit creepy! lol

Edited by NicGSDlover

Hi,

This products sounds exactly what I need to some shine onto my wavy coated breed. I can't see it on Horseland's website. Horseland is a franchise so not every store would have it??? Is it called No Nots, Know Knots, No Knots? Please give me further information if you can. Many thanks.

Hi all,

I am interested to hear what people use as a grooming spray, not something as a final touch before entering the ring, but a spray that you would use on a regular basis in between shows. Be it a human or dog product.

Obviously different things will work for different coats so please list your breed with your reply.

Thanks! :(

What sort of dogs do you have??Jacqui Weekes has some new product Isle Of Dogs.

Contact her trought Pet network advet banner above or Group 1 she has cavs.