Dogzonline Project

Steve

I saw the Russell Island Church Ladies on Saturday and they had some small pieces of remnants, so I forked out my $1.20 :laugh: , cut them into 6 1/2" squares and posted them today...they are not very exciting but will do around the edges and between those beautiful hand embroidered and appliquéd squares.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If all squares are posted on or befor the 31st we should be fine, im leaveing a large chunk of time aside for sewing it alltogether so a day either way will be fine thanks to all who are participating :rofl:

Hi SBT303, just back from finally sending off my contribution. Sent it express post, so hope it gets to you early next week. I haven't done anything fancy, hope the nice doggy designs (and pussycat!) will be decorative enough. Thanks for all your work on this :laugh:

Yikes! Mine will be late :laugh: I promise to post it this weekend!!!

Well you had better just do that Golden Rules, don't forget, this is just not good enough! :) (I'm so good at sending that I got my months muddled and sent mine express post in June :love: ...must've had a senior moment or perhaps it's old-timers disease)

I can't wait until we see pictures of it completed...what a task for SBT123!, top marks for your hard work!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, sorry iv not been updateing regularly iv been so busy, Quick question, and small vote, do we want the quilt lable (heart with a lovley message for jed) in the center of the quilt or in one of the corners, i know most are actually put on the back but i think it should be seen.

Thoughts please thanks :laugh:

Hi guys, sorry iv not been updateing regularly iv been so busy, Quick question, and small vote, do we want the quilt lable (heart with a lovley message for jed) in the center of the quilt or in one of the corners, i know most are actually put on the back but i think it should be seen.

Thoughts please thanks :eek:

I will vote for the---->definitely NOT on the back, perhaps in a corner or the middle of the top end option.

....do we win a prize if we guess (or vote) the correct way? :laugh:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hay All Sorry again for not regularly updateing the past year has been hell in a handbag for me :thumbsup:

So we have the top layer sewn together and the middle (wadding) sorted now we need to get the backing fabric and we can sew the whole lot together :thumbsup:

I will purchase the backing fabric in the next few days and let you all know how much it is, I dont mind paying for it but i know a few people wanted to donate to wards the cost of the back fabric because they couldnt donate a square.

If you wish to donate towards the fabric PM me for details :cry:

Now the question is Pics? do i post them when it is done for you all to see or do we wait untill jed recives the quilt then i post photos so we dont spoil her supprise ? :confused: